+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Realistically, we should be looking for 7 points (IMO)
    and there lies one of the biggest problems of dandies of today

Realistically we should always be looking for nine out of fkn nine and nothing less, that should not even be up for discussion.
    Once again more apathy showing through with the happy clappers, WTF

Jeezuz fkn wept

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

Realistically we should always be looking for nine out of fkn nine and nothing less, that should not even be up for discussion.

Jeezuz fkn wept
    Agree with you BUS what a pathetic thing to say

1 out of 9 isn't impossible, I accept could happen. Are you going with that as your prediction too?

For me.
    Hamilton - I get, as we have lost games there, albeit it has been 2 1/2 years since we last lost down there (Feb 17). Our last trip there we beat them three nil.
    Home and away since that Fab 17 defeat, we have played them 7 times, winning 5, drawing 1, and losing 1 (our last game).
    Overall, I'm confident of a win

Killie at home. - This will be interesting, our head to head v Killie was very good, only losing the once in about 18 games in "The Craig Thomson Show". Allessio seems to have turned them round though, so it will be a tough match.
    I think it will likely be a draw to be honest, but can still see us winning.

Ross County - Away game will make it tougher, but we still have a good record against them. It may end up a draw, but I reckon we will beat them.

I predict we will get 2pts,2 draws v Hamilton and Killie and County will beat us 2-0 although im looking for 9pts

1 out of 9 isn't impossible, I accept could happen. Are you going with that as your prediction too?

For me.
    Hamilton - I get, as we have lost games there, albeit it has been 2 1/2 years since we last lost down there (Feb 17). Our last trip there we beat them three nil.
    Home and away since that Fab 17 defeat, we have played them 7 times, winning 5, drawing 1, and losing 1 (our last game).
    Overall, I'm confident of a win

Killie at home. - This will be interesting, our head to head v Killie was very good, only losing the once in about 18 games in "The Craig Thomson Show". Allessio seems to have turned them round though, so it will be a tough match.
    I think it will likely be a draw to be honest, but can still see us winning.

Ross County - Away game will make it tougher, but we still have a good record against them. It may end up a draw, but I reckon we will beat them.

I predict we will get 2pts,2 draws v Hamilton and Killie and County will beat us 2-0 although im looking for 9pts

Jeezuz fkn wept

Apathy with the happy clappers yet I'm not predicting 9 out of 9

It's entirely possible that we could get 9 out of 9.

I'd say it's not really realistic to expect 1 or 2 out of 9, but lets wait and see shall we

Apathy with the happy clappers yet I'm not predicting 9 out of 9

It's entirely possible that we could get 9 out of 9.

I'd say it's not really realistic to expect 1 or 2 out of 9, but lets wait and see shall we
    Gees a break comical Ali ffs
    You did actually say realistically we should be looking for 7 ffs

Actually We SHOULD !!!! be looking to win every fkn game pal, but if you are happy with looking for anything else then run along, thats up to you

Ive spouted some utter sh1te on here over the years and I admit it when I do and hold my hands up.
    But you really are consistently spouting utter pathetic pesh min, but as usual you will never accept it or admit it as you never do.

That comment above about realistically looking for 7 was fkn pathetic pal, lets get it straight,realistically we should always be looking for nothing less than to win every fkn game, no matter who we are playing.

Your apathy is the norm for the vast majority of today's support and there lies a huge fkn problem with our club

Jeezuz fkn wept....

Run along laddie

Enough is enough
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 28-10-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Gees a break comical Ali ffs
    You did actually say realistically we should be looking for 7 ffs

Actually We SHOULD !!!! be looking to win every fkn game pal, but if you are happy with looking for anything else then run along, thats up to you

Ive spouted some utter sh1te on here over the years and I admit it when I do and hold my hands up.
    But you really are consistently spouting utter pathetic pesh min, but as usual you will never accept it or admit it as you never do.

That comment above about realistically looking for 7 was fkn pathetic pal, lets get it straight,realistically we should always be looking for nothing less than to win every fkn game, no matter who we are playing.

Your apathy is the norm for the vast majority of today's support and there lies a huge fkn problem with our club

Jeezuz fkn wept....

Run along laddie

Enough is enough
    LOL, what a funny post to have a rant and p!sh yer pants at.
    Is the heat getting to you?

You're highlighting the word looking, but actually my error was to say "for" instead of "at".

I'm realistically looking at 7 points out of 9
    You're realistically looking at 1 point out of 9

Lets see which laddie has to run along in three games time

Come on you two let's just cool down a bit. No need for fellow reds to be falling out.

I think the happy clappers will be demanding a new contract for McInnes if we manage 7 out of 9. They are a lot to blame with how our club is. They have the same ambition as Milne and McInnes and are happy enough with how we go about our business.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think the happy clappers will be demanding a new contract for McInnes if we manage 7 out of 9. They are a lot to blame with how our club is. They have the same ambition as Milne and McInnes and are happy enough with how we go about our business.
    Hardly, but come on RJ, join the mini (3 game) prediction league.
    How many points do you think we will accumulate in the next three games?

[edit]
    Seems BUS has caught your premature ejaculation problem in creating this thread before the Hamilton game.
    It was inevitable I suppose
    [/edit]
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 28-10-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast