+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Milne selling up......

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Nobody will. He should never have been allowed to takeover the club.
    Hindsight is a great thing.

The richest man in the north east and one of the richest in Scotland, wanting to take over the club he supposedly supported.

What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Hindsight is a great thing.

The richest man in the north east and one of the richest in Scotland, wanting to take over the club he supposedly supported.

What could possibly go wrong?
    Richest man in the north east my arse. Doubt if he's even the richest in Bieldside.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    717 of the daft *******s at Hamilton last night.

****ing spastics like that are killing our club.
    So because some of our fans/supporters live quite near the ground and are able to go and support their team and others who travelled hundreds of miles to support their team they are ****ing spastics??? I can assure you I'm not a daft ****er or a spastic and if I want to go and support my team I will. I agree that for anything to happen for Milne to take note will be when he is hit in the pocket, crowds dip, hospitality doesn't sell, season ticket sales drop dramatically, DNA membership is down etc.

sevco fans threatened to boycott away grounds. It will never happen. People will always go. It's what people do.

I think you're quite clever on here with your wind up attempts at times but i take offence to being called a daft ****er and a ****ing spastic. You're about the same age as me min and should be a bit better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    So because some of our fans/supporters live quite near the ground and are able to go and support their team and others who travelled hundreds of miles to support their team they are ****ing spastics??? I can assure you I'm not a daft ****er or a spastic and if I want to go and support my team I will. I agree that for anything to happen for Milne to take note will be when he is hit in the pocket, crowds dip, hospitality doesn't sell, season ticket sales drop dramatically, DNA membership is down etc.

sevco fans threatened to boycott away grounds. It will never happen. People will always go. It's what people do.

I think you're quite clever on here with your wind up attempts at times but i take offence to being called a daft ****er and a ****ing spastic. You're about the same age as me min and should be a bit better than that.
    Very well said

I think that reaction says it all. Guilt is a terrible thing 😄

Any Aberdeen fan resorting to calling fellow Aberdeen fans names like that clearly does not understand what it is to be an AFC fan properly.
    The fans that attended last night did so because of their love of AFC. Some may stay in the area and this is one their few chances to watch us live. Some would have travelled from Aberdeen and beyond, again because they love AFC.
    DR , you might think you are smarter than everyone else, but calling out our own fans is out of order.

I’d be amazed if he thought he was smarter than anyone else.

He’s thicker than a submarine hatch

I understand that some of you kids are a bit starstruck by me but let's try and get this back on topic.

I see Milne has been speaking about the problem with racism at Aberdeen FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d be amazed if he thought he was smarter than anyone else.

He’s thicker than a submarine hatch
    Just out of interest, how thick is a submarine hatch? Obviously has to be strong enough to withstand huge changes in pressure and atmosphere but surely strides forward in technology and materials would allow your average seamen to fit something perhaps thinner than in your old fashioned hun U-boat types.

To break it down a bit where does submarine hatch fit in to the scale against say, sh*t in a flask?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast