+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 162 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Hmm..IBS a jo swinson and a trump fan at the same time. I can't imagine Swinson would be trumps biggest fan . I think if she was able to read this post she would want to disown you. However, as we knowm what you say means nothing as it is just another wind up...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Of course you would, you muppet ... and you're just waiting for Grist, Howdeedoodeedozy, Crash, Sota, Kempo, Tom Bonce. Monty (RIP), gmgmgmgmdumdumdum, Great Fascist, etc to agree with you , so you can "extract the urine" (copyright Jim Baxter) out of them... - You sad barsteward... it's not actually very amusing
    Ahhh bless. ❤️

So Nigey intends to field a brexit candidate in every constituency in the election. Feck me that's an awful lot of morons to find...be interesting to see what baggage they come with...

Quite right too. Everyone should be able to vote for all the mainstream parties. Wherever they live in the UK.

If eligible.

Roly, you’re just being silly. More intelligent people than you or I, will vote for the Brexit Party.

You’re one of the good guys but stop pigeon holing. You have your views. More than one way to skin a cat. Believe me.

It's simple really, only vote for a candidate you can really trust.

Then on election day the polling stations will be empty, the vote counters will be finished in 10 minutes, results will be declared within 20 minutes of the polls closing and the BBC will run back to back episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys to fill the empty hours of election coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Quite right too. Everyone should be able to vote for all the mainstream parties. Wherever they live in the UK.

If eligible.

Roly, you’re just being silly. More intelligent people than you or I, will vote for the Brexit Party.

You’re one of the good guys but stop pigeon holing. You have your views. More than one way to skin a cat. Believe me.
    Hi Howdy, hope you are well. Just a quick question I asked the guy trying to give me a brexit party leaflet the other day, a decade and more ago Nick Griffin's BNP got 10-15% in elections. They aren't anymore, so who are those people voting for now? Surely they haven't just gone away?

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    Hi Howdy, hope you are well. Just a quick question I asked the guy trying to give me a brexit party leaflet the other day, a decade and more ago Nick Griffin's BNP got 10-15% in elections. They aren't anymore, so who are those people voting for now? Surely they haven't just gone away?
    Tony, sincerely, what do you want me to do about that?

Project fear took over Brexit and we are where we are.

We had a referendum and the result should be respected.

If Farage engineers that, respect to him.

I’d give you my last £, if I felt you deserved it but not everyone is as desolate as they make you think.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Tony, sincerely, what do you want me to do about that?

Project fear took over Brexit and we are where we are.

We had a referendum and the result should be respected.

If Farage engineers that, respect to him.

I’d give you my last £, if I felt you deserved it but not everyone is as desolate as they make you think.
    If you have read what I have to say about brexit Howdy then you will know that I think we need to honour the referendum but there was never any problem in taking our time and getting the right deal that would reduce the potential negative effects to the economy that such a large change will bring. Everyone has the right to have their own opinion and I am always aware that good people will disagree with me but I also have the right to point out who you are throwing your lot in with.
    FWIW the better the brexit party do, the better it will be for Labour. Johnson only gets his big majority if the brexit party's vote collapses. He doesn't play well in the North or Scotland.

Roly just believes everything he reads in the Guardian doesn't he?

No critical thinking ability at all.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Roly just believes everything he reads in the Guardian doesn't he?

No critical thinking ability at all.
    Lol. What are the headlines on Brexit Central today Fire?

Page 12 of 162 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast