+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 160 of 162 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

  1. #1591
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I think Swinson paid the price because she changed her stance at the end, I think she would have picked up 2 more seats and kept her own if she had kept to her guns.

    Oh god yeah I agree on Corbyn he was so weak in dealing with his front bench, do you remember after the referendum he kicked people out of Labour Party he had some actual leadership back then. Yeah press hounded him for it and he faced a deselection which he won but my god he had some brass on him back then, if you look at him before 2019 election he looked like a dog that had been nuted.

    Now election is over some remainers in labour are now saying it was wrong of us to go against the brexit referendum, oh they went on how they didnít agree with Brexit but admitted it was anti democratic and gave torys a free ride to no 10

    Too fking late you dumb ****s
    They don't listen mate , that's the thing , take the labour vote up here for granted , even if we present you up there with a bag of shyte you'll vote for us anyway .

    That's changed if there is any good come out of this .

    In fact no scrub that these idiots were told point blank , what more can you do .

    Now for the first time ever the tories have got through the door after being locked out for ever .

    So now we have the tories Tony Blair giving it the Peoples Party shyte , what Blair did to to the tories and entered their world Johnson has crept in to ours .

    Lets just say the jury is out on that one , give me one reason with my life experience why I should trust this fecker with his political and private record ?

    I'm all ears I really am .

    Lets see if he can walk the streets of Dodworth in two years time like he did this morning and I'll at least listen and take him for his word .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 15-12-2019 at 12:25 AM.

  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,846
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They don't listen mate , that's the thing , take the labour vote up here for granted , even if we present you up there with a bag of shyte you'll vote for us anyway .

    That's changed if there is any good come out of this .

    In fact no scrub that these idiots were told point blank , what more can you do .

    Now for the first time ever the tories have got through the door after being locked out for ever .

    So now we have the tories Tony Blair giving it the Peoples Party shyte , what Blair did to to the tories and entered their world Johnson has crept in to ours .

    Lets just say the jury is out on that one , give me one reason with my life experience why I should trust this fecker and his political and private record ?

    I'm all ears I really am .

    Lets see if he can walk the streets of Dodworth in two years time like he did this morning and I'll at least listen and take him for his word .
    I donít think Johnson is untrustworthy I think heís a bit of a Idiot and has to back track on a lot of his cock ups and I think his privileged upbringing has left him clueless on the needs of the working class.

    But when you compare him to a guy who stabs his own brother in the back, a old man with a terrorist background and a idiot front bench and a woman who was weak and wobbly he looks like a fking saint compared and thatís saying a lot since like I said heís a bit of a idiot.

    Yeah itís let Toryís in hart lands and who knows we may see a more working class Tory party in future only time will tell.

    Iím gutted healey didnít get slung on his ear, but the one good thing is itís turned his majority of 15,000 to 2000 and made it a swing seat for next election,

    I think a lot of people in north woke up to how londonised labour had become, people woke up seeing people like thornbury Watson And McDonald riling mobs up down London about a vote northerners voted for.

    What makes me sick is I doubt labour will be any better next election the party will most likely pick one of the ass holes who insulted the northern voters.

    Also I want to point out if we didnít have so many anti democratic Londoners wanting another referendum I donít think labour would take the stance they did and labour would have took a more Toryís failed but we can get it done approach

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,643
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They don't listen mate , that's the thing , take the labour vote up here for granted , even if we present you up there with a bag of shyte you'll vote for us anyway .

    That's changed if there is any good come out of this .

    In fact no scrub that these idiots were told point blank , what more can you do .

    Now for the first time ever the tories have got through the door after being locked out for ever .

    So now we have the tories Tony Blair giving it the Peoples Party shyte , what Blair did to to the tories and entered their world Johnson has crept in to ours .

    Lets just say the jury is out on that one , give me one reason with my life experience why I should trust this fecker with his political and private record ?

    I'm all ears I really am .

    Lets see if he can walk the streets of Dodworth in two years time like he did this morning and I'll at least listen and take him for his word .
    And so it came to pass.

  4. #1594
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    My offer had nothing to do with brexit or the election. You suddenly dragged my name into your 'money throwing at charity' pissing contest, and make pretty dreadful assumptions about us if we refuse to put our money where our mouths are. Seeing as you dragged me into it for no reason, I'm calling you out. I'm saying that I'm willing to pay the money into the hospice but I want you to do something by way of return that isn't about just giving money. It's about giving time, giving something of yourself, for people less fortunate than us. Not just throwing money at it.

    This 'loadsamoney' shtick you put over isn't a good look mate. It plays to the image of the self made monied northerner that "say what I like and like what I say". Play your wall pissing mate, but it's crude, shallow and vacuous stuff and I'd rather you not bring me into it.
    Crawl back under your London stone then.

    Soundbyte it how you like. Whatís wrong with a wall pissing game against the likes of you.

    I give plenty of myself to society thanks. I was stuck at work 60 hours last week and same again this week.

    Do you really think youíve got a good look? Is this why you post so much on here?

    Iím not trying to win a popularity contest or provide goodwill to all men. I really donít give a sh!t what you think. Why would I?

    I happen to believe there are plenty of people out there undeserving. I donít want to help everyone.

    I little bit of prioritising the people who do deserve help and care in this society might just change things.

    Labour might do a little better next time, if they actually start to put the working class (and I mean the working) right at the top of their agenda.

    It might help to choose a leader who is also proud to be British.

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    15,527
    The people of Rotherham voting labour after everything’s takes the shine off a bit, in my ward however, common sense prevailed and we smashed labour

    Hopefully the trend will continue and you never know within a decade we could have a Rotherham Tory MP

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Crawl back under your London stone then.

    Soundbyte it how you like. What’s wrong with a wall pissing game against the likes of you.

    I give plenty of myself to society thanks. I was stuck at work 60 hours last week and same again this week.

    Do you really think you’ve got a good look? Is this why you post so much on here?

    I’m not trying to win a popularity contest or provide goodwill to all men. I really don’t give a sh!t what you think. Why would I?

    I happen to believe there are plenty of people out there undeserving. I don’t want to help everyone.

    I little bit of prioritising the people who do deserve help and care in this society might just change things.

    Labour might do a little better next time, if they actually start to put the working class (and I mean the working) right at the top of their agenda.

    It might help to choose a leader who is also proud to be British.
    What's wrong with wall pissing with the likes of me?

    Simple - you initiated it, dragged my name into it and then shamelessly lost. I was willing to donate the amount you suggested, and even let you off contributing if you just gave a little bit of your time instead. But it appears that if you can't simply throw money at it, you're not interested.

    I didn't judge you or anyone? Apart from one post where I drunkenly and mistakenly suggested about decency to Kerr and then apologised the next morning, I have not judged anyone on here or suggested that I am any better than they are. You are the one that has suggested that you have this ludicrous pissing contest to prove you are better than them. Go **** yourself is all I can say to that.

    How do you propose, at a soup kitchen, food bank or hospice that you get your proof on who is deserving and who isn't. This is why I suggested you spend one day/night working in them and talking to the people using such services. You'll find that those lines are blurred - the alcoholic who lost a child, the homeless person with mental health issues, the working mum who can't afford the rent.

    I don't think I'm the one hiding under a stone, London or otherwise.

  7. #1597
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I donít think Johnson is untrustworthy I think heís a bit of a Idiot and has to back track on a lot of his cock ups and I think his privileged upbringing has left him clueless on the needs of the working class.

    But when you compare him to a guy who stabs his own brother in the back, a old man with a terrorist background and a idiot front bench and a woman who was weak and wobbly he looks like a fking saint compared and thatís saying a lot since like I said heís a bit of a idiot.

    Yeah itís let Toryís in hart lands and who knows we may see a more working class Tory party in future only time will tell.

    Iím gutted healey didnít get slung on his ear, but the one good thing is itís turned his majority of 15,000 to 2000 and made it a swing seat for next election,

    I think a lot of people in north woke up to how londonised labour had become, people woke up seeing people like thornbury Watson And McDonald riling mobs up down London about a vote northerners voted for.

    What makes me sick is I doubt labour will be any better next election the party will most likely pick one of the ass holes who insulted the northern voters.

    Also I want to point out if we didnít have so many anti democratic Londoners wanting another referendum I donít think labour would take the stance they did and labour would have took a more Toryís failed but we can get it done approach
    If Johnson throws money around up here to keep is new fan base onside then fair enough , you could argue it's only money they've cut back anyway over the last 9 years but let's not be too churlish .

    Here's the thing though , the huge donors don't throw millions of pounds at the tory party so that Redcar or Sedgefield gets their bus station done up , they want tax breaks and less regulation , it wouldn't take much to pyss them off , there's rumblings already according to what I read this morning .

    The ERG haven't campaigned to leave the EU to benefit the likes of me either , Singapore On Thames rather than focus on Wath Upon Dearne .

    Lets see where we are in 18 months .

  8. #1598
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,541
    You have it wrong. Never profess to being better than the next guy.

    Iíve grown up right in the middle of it all, so donít preach to me.

    I merely point out, I donít need ****s like you telling me how to make the world a better place or tell me I should contribute more into a broken system.

    Iíve no issue paying my tax but to be honest all the people within my Ďblurred linesí would be better served, if I had more say how itís spent rather than trusting a lying, self serving, 2 party system and tossers like you.

    Not every Labour policy is a dud but despite another peopleís vote you lot will just stick the record on repeat and increase the volume.

    The people have spoken. Again.

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You have it wrong. Never profess to being better than the next guy.

    I’ve grown up right in the middle of it all, so don’t preach to me.

    I merely point out, I don’t need ****s like you telling me how to make the world a better place or tell me I should contribute more into a broken system.

    I’ve no issue paying my tax but to be honest all the people within my ‘blurred lines’ would be better served, if I had more say how it’s spent rather than trusting a lying, self serving, 2 party system and tossers like you.

    Not every Labour policy is a dud but despite another people’s vote you lot will just stick the record on repeat and increase the volume.

    The people have spoken. Again.
    You implied that some people are willing to donate £X to charity and that other "do gooders" are not. That is where you professed to be better than the next guy.

    I have never supported Remain. Why are you trying to use that to wriggle out of your horror show?

    I asked you how you would go about defining how one person deserved your precious support and another person does not. Care to be a bit more specific about your method on this?
    Last edited by ragingpup; 15-12-2019 at 11:05 AM.

  10. #1600
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,541
    Maybe all higher earners who believe in the Labour social experiment should do this. Cut the 2 overseas holidays a year and reduce their nights out in the West End. No oneís stopping them 😂😂😂😎

    Fair play to the girl. A woman of substance.

    The countryís youngest MP has vowed to take less than half her £79,000 annual salary and donate the rest to local charities.

    LabourĎs Nadia Whittome, 23, will represent Nottingham East constituents in the House of Commons after raking in 25,735 votes.

    Ms Whittome, who is the daughter of working class immigrants and grew up in Nottingham, said being elected was Ďthe greatest honourí of her life.

    She has pledged to only accept a Ďworkerís wageí of £35,000 after tax, with the rest of her salary going to local causes.

Page 160 of 162 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •