+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Some people are so preoccupied with other people’s money.

So many able people who don’t need help, offering solutions.

They have all this time to post on here with their opinion. Surely their time could be better spent doing voluntary work or earning a few extra bob to donate to the needy.

Why don’t you great minds start up your own, not for profit business?

I’m sure you’d all be jolly good at it.
    Well said mate, you can tell Barnsley have not got a game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well said mate, you can tell Barnsley have not got a game tonight.
    But Rotherham have

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    But Rotherham have
    Yep that's why I am on the Millersmad site.

Michael Gove trying to do some ' rapping ' and failed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/104298...stormzy-lyric/

Gove giving it some to Stormzy and yes I realise rolymiller, raging pup, Wanchai and a few others don't read the Sun but I thought it funny.
    Scroll up to see what replies he got on twitter.
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 26-11-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Lets see how Jeremy goes on with Andrew Neil at 7.00(tonight) BBC1
    Hmmm....didn’t go too well did it?

Apart from the predictable anti semitism topic, there was an indication that Labours tax plans will hit the lower paid not just the “fat cats” that they supposedly despise.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hmmm....didn’t go too well did it?

Apart from the predictable anti semitism topic, there was an indication that Labours tax plans will hit the lower paid not just the “fat cats” that they supposedly despise.
    Talk about car crash. I've been telling the gang for years Corbyn is an idiot. With the imminent demise of their Great Leader perhaps the London-based Momentum supporters on here will finally accept that the politics they learned in Sociology night classes don't translate to the real world. Some chance!

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Talk about car crash. I've been telling the gang for years Corbyn is an idiot. With the imminent demise of their Great Leader perhaps the London-based Momentum supporters on here will finally accept that the politics they learned in Sociology night classes don't translate to the real world. Some chance!
    Poor interview from Corbyn. Unbelievable that he didn't anticipate the damage that a complete non apology to the Jewish community would make. Neil is an excellent interrogator. Boris will be readying himself for similar over Islamophobia and his record on lying in public and private. I'm not sure he'll fare any better!

Re: the economics. Personally happy to throw in the marriage tax allowance as someone under the 80k and it is important that we all chip in but someone on average earnings or lower may think differently. They would have to weigh up the considerable benefits to them and their communities from the overall package. As has been said, I think that these were all in the manifesto but Corbyn was rightly hammered on the waspi pledge, which serves Labour right for clear opportunism.

Is Farage going to get a turn with Neil? I remember his and Brexit Party's outrage at his treatment by the relative poodle Marr that thought his lukewarm interrogation was clear examples of Labour bias! Snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Poor interview from Corbyn. Unbelievable that he didn't anticipate the damage that a complete non apology to the Jewish community would make. Neil is an excellent interrogator. Boris will be readying himself for similar over Islamophobia and his record on lying in public and private. * I'm not sure he'll fare any better! *
    REALLY??
    Is that what they teach you in London.
    BJ shouldn’t have wrote what he did in the Telegraph.
    He will be prepared to apologise, that’s the difference.
    Read somewhere JC is meeting with the Chief Rabbi soon, that should be interesting !

raging, my reference to London-based was a cheap shot. I admit to being slightly miffed with you for the Wendy dig. This seems to have originated with dear roly to imply oddly and bizarrely that I'm an Owls fan.
    I had hoped to clear out the Tories and end the Brexit madness but Corbyn and the cabal have handled the whole damn thing disastrously. We will be landed with BJ and I anticipate chaos both constitutionally and economically. Unfortunately, the Far Left and Unions control the levers of power in Labour and so I can only see the party dwindling to irrelevance. I shall probably move back to Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

Is Farage going to get a turn with Neil? I remember his and Brexit Party's outrage at his treatment by the relative poodle Marr that thought his lukewarm interrogation was clear examples of Labour bias! Snowflakes
    I think swinson and farage are on next week one on Monday one on Tuesday

Honestly I enjoy watching these lying mps get grilled can’t wait to see how he roasts the others

Page 76 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast