+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    That’s so true

No mater which way I look at it labour are like a eu Conservative party I mean what else would you call renationalising 4 industry’s

Personally if I was leader of labour I’d

Charge a rail fee to any train/tram company using tax payers rails

Stick both men and women pension age to 64 immediately and to 62 by end of 5 years

Amend PIP to include people with mental disabilities

Increase minimum wage to £10

A extra 10% tax on anyone with a over seas bank account

Free tuition fees for under 24s and people on universal credit and reimbursed for anyone training to be a nurse or paramedic

No second referendum

As you see my views are nothing like what labour wants
    Does that overseas account include Harry Redknaps DOG.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Grist, you always have an interesting slant on things. Here you have rather lost me on two counts. Not at all sure what "remainers protecting their money" means. And does the North really pay? I find economics difficult but in terms of contribution to UK GDP London far outstrips elsewhere, all the regions with above average contributions are in the South (with the exception of Cheshire and NE Scotland - oil, perhaps for this last one?) and every region in the North contributes much less than the average. The South East could probably follow Italy's lead and go for a Northern League type party and push for independence.

London far strips everywhere else because it’s the capital and it has had serious investment into growing its revenue for the past thousand years or do you think king John Henry the viii Victoria and all them gave it back? If London had to pay the areas back what it owes the rest of the country it wouldn’t have a penny for a century. As for Scotland they all get free university education as well as other perks that us Yorkshire lads don’t get, yet they still bloody moan

I want a referendum on Scottish independence for us English to vote on whether we kick them out of the Union

Yep charge him two extra biscuits

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Does that overseas account include Harry Redknaps DOG.

[QUOTE=ragingpup;39370969]Hi Wendum - I absolutely had no idea of the history of the 'Wendy' name - I just liked the sound of it and it was used for no other reason. I had no idea about an Owls based history and how that happened. Sorry to miff you on that.[/QUOTE

I wouldn't be miffed if I was you pup. Lets just say Monty shows no signs of being a Millers fan with the stuff he puts on here. Always critical of the Millers and often factually wrong about the Millers matches he has supposed to have seen. Talks little about past times and the history of the millers not bad for a history guy.

The evidence is there...so I assume he must be a fan of another team. Wendun seems very close to the piggys name to me to make a good guess of who he may actually support.All very sound logic I would say. Also never says owt detrimental about the pigs. Also I'm pretty sure in the distant past someone exposed him as a pig fan.The smoking gun is there int it? Don' be fooled.

Get swatting up Monts I'm gonna test you...

BY the way I hope SWFC get a massive points deduction and fine. What do you reckon Monts?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-11-2019 at 01:20 PM.

...saying nasty things about SWFC you are right I am a nasty guy...

[QUOTE=rolymiller;39370984]
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Hi Wendum - I absolutely had no idea of the history of the 'Wendy' name - I just liked the sound of it and it was used for no other reason. I had no idea about an Owls based history and how that happened. Sorry to miff you on that.[/QUOTE

I wouldn't be miffed if I was you pup. Lets just say Monty shows no signs of being a Millers fan with the stuff he puts on here. Always critical of the Millers and often factually wrong about the Millers matches he has supposed to have seen. Talks little about past times and the history of the millers not bad for a history guy.

The evidence is there...so I assume he must be a fan of another team. Wendun seems very close to the piggys name to me to make a good guess of who he may actually support.All very sound logic I would say. Also never says owt detrimental about the pigs. Also I'm pretty sure in the distant past someone exposed him as a pig fan.The smoking gun is there int it? Don' be fooled.

Get swatting up Monts I'm gonna test you...

BY the way I hope SWFC get a massive points deduction and fine. What do you reckon Monts?
    My dear Tweedle your idiocy knows no bounds. As Casper and other sensible posters could tell you I have posted often on Millers' heritage. God knows what you mean about factual errors; I assume you are on about the recent sending off. Do get a life.
    But your biggest idiocy is the Wendun name. If you had any education you might know that Wendun is the alternative name for Brunanburh; viz, apud Wendune qui alio nomine Brunanbyrrig. But Sherlock if you think it sounds like an Owls name good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Hi Wendun - I absolutely had no idea of the history of the 'Wendy' name - I just liked the sound of it and it was used for no other reason. I had no idea about an Owls based history and how that happened. Sorry to miff you on that.
    raging, mon ami, I only mentioned it because lest you forget a while back Monty changed your name to "raving". At the time you stated that changing peoples' usernames was childish and pathetic. But let's not get precious about consistency, eh?

The education comment was uncalled for and I withdraw it, roly. But you do consistently repeat this nonsense. To my certain knowledge since 2004 I have explained the reason for my MM username on at least four occasions, twice to Kempo, who spread similar rubbish to you. So far as I can remember I have only ever seen Wednesday play once when the Millers were not involved and that was in the sixties on tele in the Cup Final against Everton.

Tweedle, can we get one other thing straight. You constantly call me a liar about going to games. So far as I know I have only claimed to watch the games I did watch. Not admittedly as many as I used to. I live around 125 miles away. This is not so far away as London, true, but nonetheless I suspect I have watched more Millers home games in the last couple of years than raging and mike combined. Yet you never, ever question their attendance/non-attendance. Until a few years back I came over for every home game until the Miller I shared the journey with died. Then my mother died so it was less easy for me to either get to Rotherham or stay over without incurring hotel costs. Now I get to what games I can when it fits in with other people. So far as I can see it's none of your frigging business and it ought to be obvious to any reasonable person on here you are just constantly trying to cause trouble for me encouraged and supported by your mate who is much more likely to be seen at Lords or the Oval than NYS.

I hope frog can stop this lover’s quarrel

Page 78 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast