+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink

.It's looking like the best Labour can do is achieve a minority Government .
    Meanwhile Nigel Farage insists the claims he made about the Tories offering jobs to some of his Brexit Party candidates is " fact " and also says Politics is " corrupted ".....lol.

Jennifer Arcuri sounds like a woman scorned because Boris won't answer her phone calls or cuts her off and won't speak to her...lol

Politics eh.......
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 17-11-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    .It's looking like the best Labour can do is achieve a minority Government .
    Meanwhile Nigel Farage insists the claims he made about the Tories offering jobs to some of his Brexit Party candidates is " fact " and also says Politics is " corrupted ".....lol.

Jennifer Arcuri sounds like a woman scorned because Boris won't answer her phone calls or cuts her off and won't speak to her...lol

Politics eh.......
    Strange how the Soros funded remoaning TV channels are obsessed with every opportunity to try and smear the PM,whereas Corbyn who has had three wives gets no privacy investigation.Has he been squeeky clean?These are desperate measures by the losing remainiacs.Everybody I speak to has one answer ,GET IT DONE,hear very,very few who don't want that.Then again we are all outside the London bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Strange how the Soros funded remoaning TV channels are obsessed with every opportunity to try and smear the PM,whereas Corbyn who has had three wives gets no privacy investigation.Has he been squeeky clean?These are desperate measures by the losing remainiacs.Everybody I speak to has one answer ,GET IT DONE,hear very,very few who don't want that.Then again we are all outside the London bubble.
    I will take it for granted that Farage is telling ‘ porkies ‘ then.
    As for Arcuri, she’s an opportunist. Plenty of smear campaigns gone on in this Election.
    Should have been done two years ago and don’t anyone think that deal Boris negotiated was a good deal.
    More than likely get his majority and then negotiate another deal.

For the record I won’t be any better in or out of the EU and I won’t be any better if Cons or Labour are in power, I will deal with it.

what is the point with the tv debate? do you really think its going to change peoples minds,can't see boris converting mike/roly/john2 !! same with jeremy can't see gf or gm voting labour its all just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by cupid-stunt View Post
    what is the point with the tv debate? do you really think its going to change peoples minds,can't see boris converting mike/roly/john2 !! same with jeremy can't see gf or gm voting labour its all just a waste of time.
    Youre right Cupid its only marginal, still good entertainment though!