+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I think Swinson paid the price because she changed her stance at the end, I think she would have picked up 2 more seats and kept her own if she had kept to her guns.

Oh god yeah I agree on Corbyn he was so weak in dealing with his front bench, do you remember after the referendum he kicked people out of Labour Party he had some actual leadership back then. Yeah press hounded him for it and he faced a deselection which he won but my god he had some brass on him back then, if you look at him before 2019 election he looked like a dog that had been nuted.

Now election is over some remainers in labour are now saying it was wrong of us to go against the brexit referendum, oh they went on how they didn’t agree with Brexit but admitted it was anti democratic and gave torys a free ride to no 10

Too fking late you dumb ****s
    They don't listen mate , that's the thing , take the labour vote up here for granted , even if we present you up there with a bag of shyte you'll vote for us anyway .

That's changed if there is any good come out of this .

In fact no scrub that these idiots were told point blank , what more can you do .

Now for the first time ever the tories have got through the door after being locked out for ever .

So now we have the tories Tony Blair giving it the Peoples Party shyte , what Blair did to to the tories and entered their world Johnson has crept in to ours .

Lets just say the jury is out on that one , give me one reason with my life experience why I should trust this fecker with his political and private record ?

I'm all ears I really am .

Lets see if he can walk the streets of Dodworth in two years time like he did this morning and I'll at least listen and take him for his word .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 15-12-2019 at 12:25 AM.