+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 126 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I am not and never have been a Tory.
    Well you do a bloody good impression of one
    Have you thought of going on the stage?
    Arse end of a pantomime horse would suit

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Well you do a bloody good impression of one
    Have you thought of going on the stage?
    Arse end of a pantomime horse would suit
    I wouldnt class Kerr as a Tory, hes not working class enough

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I wouldnt class Kerr as a Tory, hes not working class enough
    I love a double entendre

Both Laura Kuennesberg (BBC) and Robert Peston (ITV) have apologised for tweeting that a Labour activist had punched a Matt Hancock advisor outside Leeds Hospital. Both are hopping mad as they were apparently briefed by senior Tories who claimed they had confirmed the story and it was 100% true. In fact it was a complete fabrication.
    None of the parties are beyond criticism but I find the willingness of BJ and senior Tories to trot out lie after lie is debasing our politics and imo makes them unfit for government.
    Unfortunately both Labour and the LibDems have chosen idiots as leaders and saddle themselves with policies almost designed to alienate large swathes of voters. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Both Laura Kuennesberg (BBC) and Robert Peston (ITV) have apologised for tweeting that a Labour activist had punched a Matt Hancock advisor outside Leeds Hospital. Both are hopping mad as they were apparently briefed by senior Tories who claimed they had confirmed the story and it was 100% true. In fact it was a complete fabrication.
    None of the parties are beyond criticism but I find the willingness of BJ and senior Tories to trot out lie after lie is debasing our politics and imo makes them unfit for government.
    Unfortunately both Labour and the LibDems have chosen idiots as leaders and saddle themselves with policies almost designed to alienate large swathes of voters. Madness.

Ha, ha, different when the boot's on the other foot isn't it Ms Kuenssberg?

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Laura Kuenssberg has apologised for wrongly tweeting that a Labour activist punched a Tory advisor outside a hospital in Leeds.

The BBC News political editor deleted an initial tweet in which she claimed one of health minister Matt Hancock's staff was punched by a protester.

But video footage soon emerged which showed nothing more than the advisor brushing into the man's arm.

ITV's political editor, Robert Peston, also apologised, tweeting that he was briefed by senior Tories that one of their staff had been punched.

Ms Kuenssberg tweeted: "Happy to apologise for earlier confusion about the punch that wasn't a punch outside Leeds General - 2 sources suggested it had happened but clear from video that was wrong."

Overture & beginners Kerr

Good journalists would check their facts first.

Oh, then again she works for the BBC, so doesn't qualify

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Good journalists would check their facts first.

Oh, then again she works for the BBC, so doesn't qualify
    And Robert Peston?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    And Robert Peston?
    He's just weird

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He's just weird
    But who does he work for?
    Stop sidestepping

Page 126 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast