+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chicken/egg

Chicken/egg

What comes 1st...fast start then no moaning from crowd or..... no moaning from crowd and we start well.

Makes such a difference when everyone on the same wavelength.

no moaning!

A removal of some of our walloper fans would suffice.
    Heard a few boos in coxy when 1-0 up last home game.
    Clueless

I heard the boos when one up as well.
    I don’t get it

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    I heard the boos when one up as well.
    I don’t get it
    Could do with an enthusiastic home crowd against Morton

Our crowd was a couple of hundred more than I expected Tuesday and they were really encouraging of the the team and I thought team responded.

Great reception for Nelson coming aff, nae heckling of Mcdaid, no moaning at Gowser.....it was actually enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Clueless
    I think they get away with it as our crowd is spread out.....if we were closer together the 1st class coaches in the crowd who run broughty Utd, fairmuir under 11s, Celtic boys and the like wouldn't be as quick to criticise.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Our crowd was a couple of hundred more than I expected Tuesday and they were really encouraging of the the team and I thought team responded.

Great reception for Nelson coming aff, nae heckling of Mcdaid, no moaning at Gowser.....it was actually enjoyable.
    Used be a regular comment that the away supporters were much better than the home supporters when it came to positive support. Never understood why any supporter would want to give his team pelters and think that was a good way to support his team.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Clueless
    Pull them up about it.

Always works for me.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)