+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new head coach search

Radio deedah this aft sez Murray fo next 2 games ? Iz also considrin applyin fo Job full time

They must think we were born yesterday Roma! He was always getting the job cos nobody else would want it, not even Dale Tonge the assistant Manager!

Murray mint Murray mint too good to hurry mint

Just guna throw this out there given he's been sacked from Stoke today . . . Nathan Jones???

sacked or separated ??

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    Just guna throw this out there given he's been sacked from Stoke today . . . Nathan Jones???
    Was the Stoke Statement longer than 21 words ?

Was he thanked for his time at the club ?

Lets take a look . . .

"Stoke City have today parted company with manager Nathan Jones with immediate effect.
    Assistant manager Paul Hart and first team coach Joaquin Gomez have also left the bet365 Stadium.
    The Club would like to thank Nathan and his staff for their efforts over the past nine months.
    Nathan Jones said: “I would like to thank John and Peter Coates, firstly for the opportunity to manage this Football Club and then for the continued support and patience throughout my time here. I would also like to thank the supporters for their fantastic support. Finally, I wish the Club the very best for the future.”
    A new managerial appointment will be made as swiftly as possible but in the meantime Rory Delap, Kevin Russell and Andy Quy will take charge of first-team affairs".

I stopped counting at 50 words so they've definitely beat us on this one!!

A lesson in how to part with a manager with a bit of class.

Totally different to the arseoyles running/killing our club.

(Thanks Froggs)

Daniels back in Tarn apparently so could be a pundit on Sky toneet.

Could be interesting unless he has been forced to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement or been advised not to comment on the separation by his legal rep.

Or it could be the Barton case if that is due soon.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-11-2019 at 04:17 PM.

I would think it's both? Barton case is on the 6th isn't it? and I bet he turns up on SKY tonight as well?
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the Garrison tonight or tomorrow as well?

BarnsleyFC want to speak to Wolfsberger manager Gerhard Struber about becoming their new manager,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast