+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Split

Split

A split is forming in the support again, those who are happy with results and those who are unhappy with performance as bubble will inevitably burst

What camp are you in?

Personally I’ve not been happy since Morton at home, playing this way and winning isn’t sustainable IMO

Am not happy with performances since the derby for me, glad we are scraping points but it's just not right how things are on the pitch, really hope things improve and this is just our "form dip" earlier in the season than normal, but something needs to give and quick.

Hmm so reading that back am on the fence it seems

That Arabs Anonymous group on the book of faces though, holy pheck are there some zoomers on there, it's either happy clappers who cant see anything wrong or some extreme idiots threatening to fight people cause they dont agree with them, I just watch it, but am probably gonna delete that group for my sanity haha

That’s the worst group on the whole of Facebook. Roasters the lot of them

RE your point, since the derby not playing well I really didn’t think we played well, I thought we were poor. Morton on the other hand was absolutely wonderful to watch

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    That’s the worst group on the whole of Facebook. Roasters the lot of them

RE your point, since the derby not playing well I really didn’t think we played well, I thought we were poor. Morton on the other hand was absolutely wonderful to watch
    Morton was the one game I missed this season so I dont have a reference for it (was in Glasgow blackout drunk afore Still Game instead, kicking myself I missed it)

The problems go back a lot further than that IMO. I haven't been happy with the performances most of the season (and that includes victories) I can honestly say I have seen no improvement since the start of the season, in fact I'd go further, since last season. Take Shankland out of the equation and we're f@cked.

Happy if we get a result, unhappy if we don't. Ultimately, say what you like, it's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Happy if we get a result, unhappy if we don't. Ultimately, say what you like, it's all that matters.
    Here we go again. Tedious. The point is we should be more points ahead at the top than we are.

Robbie has just built his own team, we have a couple of areas that need looked at but ain't a million miles off being the finished article....so I am willing to wait to see if he makes the changes to the areas of the team that need it in the January transfer window.
    My priority is getting out this effin league and I don't really care how we do it.
    The owners have put is back on the right track with our youth set up and trying to make us self sustainable again, so it may be a few seasons before we see the benefits from that....but short term, just getting out this league is the priority and Robbie has us top of the league.
    Obvious areas for improvement, and mistakes being made but as long as he can over come them, I'm happy with the manager. Change at this point would not help the team in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Here we go again. Tedious. The point is we should be more points ahead at the top than we are.
    I'm not sure what you base that on. We have no right to be any further ahead than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Robbie has just built his own team, we have a couple of areas that need looked at but ain't a million miles off being the finished article....so I am willing to wait to see if he makes the changes to the areas of the team that need it in the January transfer window.
    My priority is getting out this effin league and I don't really care how we do it.
    The owners have put is back on the right track with our youth set up and trying to make us self sustainable again, so it may be a few seasons before we see the benefits from that....but short term, just getting out this league is the priority and Robbie has us top of the league.
    Obvious areas for improvement, and mistakes being made but as long as he can over come them, I'm happy with the manager. Change at this point would not help the team in my opinion.
    Where in this thread is anyone calling for a change of manager? But I'm beginning to think he couldn't get a tune out of a juke box!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)