+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keogh sacked

Keogh sacked

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.g...am-3485192.amp

Apparently turned down the earlier offer

So farewell then. Thanks for all the fish.

Odd though, two convicted drink drivers back in the team. Drunken captain (by all accounts) sacked.

Doesn't seem desperately fair.

Must be something more to it than we hear.

Shouldn't believe anything in Gloucester Live the said we had sold Luke Thomas to West Ham for £10million

Like I was saying at the time it happened. Why should Derby pay full wages when it’s not their fault. I wonder if he can claim off Lawrence

He could put in a civil claim against Lawrence I guess

On the face of it, it does look like double standards unless there are things we are not privy to.

Asocial media posts have mentioned Barker not getting sacked. That makes me think this is no more than economics. Barker's wages would more than likely have been covered by insurance. Due to the alcohol related to this incident possibly sees the insurance not paying out.

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    Like I was saying at the time it happened. Why should Derby pay full wages when it’s not their fault. I wonder if he can claim off Lawrence
    Agreed. However, if they have effectively sacked him for breach of contract. then unless they do the same for the other two, I can see a massive law suit forming.
    Loss of wages, public humiliation etc.

Compared to the what the other two did, he doesn't deserve this.
    Eactly how much money have those two lost, compared to Keoghs contract reduction?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Agreed. However, if they have effectively sacked him for breach of contract. then unless they do the same for the other two, I can see a massive law suit forming.
    Loss of wages, public humiliation etc.

Compared to the what the other two did, he doesn't deserve this.
    Eactly how much money have those two lost, compared to Keoghs contract reduction?
    Tricky agree it doesn't seem fair but there's obviously things we don't know about Like what instructions he was under on the night Taxis were laid on by the club especially for players like him who don't drive He hasn't exactly lost anything his contract was up next June . Yes been paid up for that ,if he accepted a reduction he would have had a further contract Anyway he has 14days to appeal it

‘On the face of it, it does look like double standards unless there are things we aren’t privy to.’

Spot on MA...sat about ten rows in front of him against Wigan and he seemed to be getting a good reception and a lot of best wishes.

You never can tell, we don’t know the details and I’m going to make no further comment other than to say it’s a very sad day for DCFC when a player who has given so much ends his career under such a cloud...that and I very much doubt we’ve heard the last of this.

S*** player, s*** captain good riddance

He cost this club in 2014 and has been making us a laughing stock ever since. The greedy little ******* couldn't sit on his a*se for half his wages either ffs.

Now sack the other 2 waste of spaces as well. No club will offer anything for Bennett anyway,, and no club is stupid enough to bid more than 2m for Lawrence either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)