+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There are boards that are for talking politics. There are boards for talking football

There are boards that are for talking politics. There are boards for talking football

some people don't seem to know the difference.

Gew gerrem Chris'.

When did the O/T change ?
    In my early days, the very great majority of posts were Baggies and football with the occasional O/T !
    I do also recall a consideration for an alternative ‘related’ board to accommodate Off / Topics.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Maybe you should go and find yourself a football site then?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Maybe you should go and find yourself a football site then?
    Well said Mick, and I mean that.
    For the past year or even as far back as the brexit vote, this board has seen an increase in political ‘discussions’. It is no surprise that where there is an upcoming election that there is an increase in these OT’s. I don’t see the need to complain about talking politics on a football forum, whatever side you are on we all want to share our viewpoints.

It is an option to go and find another site but then again if that happened the site would probably die like so many others on footymad.

I think the chat about stuff that is O/T over time increases the posts on footie related stuff as the site simply has more visitors. Just my 2 cents but I don’t think it would take a lot to make this a nearly dormant site simply because it’s happened with so many other sites. So, it’s all opinions but any activity beats no activity in my book

....and not rugby either!!

Did someone mention the rugby? England got whopped. It seems our final was against the all blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Did someone mention the rugby? England got whopped. It seems our final was against the all blacks.
    Ireland's final was against Japan...and we got hammered....

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post

The odd political debate is fine but it’s chapter after chapter of boring yawn yawn garbage from the remoaner based in the Smoke! Then again his football debates are equally as garbage ( Loves Jimmy Shan ) 😭😭

It’s as simple as 123 to understand footie debates are best except pink laces type threads!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)