+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiko Casilla

Kiko Casilla

Reading on Leedsnewsnow that (allegedly) 2 Charlton players heard Casilla say a racist comment to the lad who put in a complaint.

6 game ban if found guilty..maybe be off loaded in January?

Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Reading on Leedsnewsnow that (allegedly) 2 Charlton players heard Casilla say a racist comment to the lad who put in a complaint.

6 game ban if found guilty..maybe be off loaded in January?

Not good.
    Definitely not good if he did do it.

Not sure it's not good if we off-load him in January. Still gives me the heebie jeebies every time he juggles the ball with various parts of his lower body on the penalty spot in front of the on-rushing attacker.

Was going to post that it sounded like Charltons players just rallying around their own. Then had a quick glance at some other info which suggests the EFL brought in lip readers & Spanish translators with the outcome not looking good for Kiko.

I dont condone racism/discrimination or bullying, so for me if he is guilty of such behaviour, I think the club needs to come down on him hard.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Was going to post that it sounded like Charltons players just rallying around their own. Then had a quick glance at some other info which suggests the EFL brought in lip readers & Spanish translators with the outcome not looking good for Kiko.

I dont condone racism/discrimination or bullying, so for me if he is guilty of such behaviour, I think the club needs to come down on him hard.
    If (and we all know he will be) found guilty they will hammer him, in view of recent events the powers that be will feel they have to set an example and who better than the Leeds goalkeeper.

Looks like the FA are wanting to make an example given what happened in Bulgaria and hand out a 8 to 12 game ban.

It has got a 'lets shaft Leeds' feel to it but he deserves all he gets if its proven.

Will be interesting to see how the club deal with it too, we could ask him to take a pay cut and then fire him if he refuses!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Looks like the FA are wanting to make an example given what happened in Bulgaria and hand out a 8 to 12 game ban.

It has got a 'lets shaft Leeds' feel to it but he deserves all he gets if its proven.
    I'm not sure there's a Leeds slant to this at all - remember John Terry and Luis Suarez?

If (and from reports it seems pretty clear cut) he's done it, then they need to throw the book at him and i don't want players like that at Leeds United.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I'm not sure there's a Leeds slant to this at all - remember John Terry and Luis Suarez?

If (and from reports it seems pretty clear cut) he's done it, then they need to throw the book at him and i don't want players like that at Leeds United.
    Us and the FA jez..always gives me a feeling of paranoia.

Deserves all he gets if found guilty but don't be surprised if the FA go to town and invent a new lengthy ban......

Find it hard to believe someone of his experience and stature is out there spewing racial slurs. The FA record speaks for itself

You can't trust these foreign bloody goal keepers.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)