+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Set Pieces

Sorry about all the spilling mistooks, fat fungers.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    If I knew what I was disagreeing with Pete, I would have said so, what I won't sit back and take (accuse me of being juvenile or not), is the sanctimonious holier-than-thou hifg-minded twaddle from she who considers herself superior to all others.

On the thread topic, if agree that Phillips (and occasionally Dallas and even less occasionally Harrison), do deliver, although Phillips from dead ball situations is stand-out. As said elsewhere in the thread though and your point, we don't get anyone in the end if them. Yes we lack some height and strength, but that can't explain away all the wasted opportunities (hence the query about a set-piece coach, which I know we have had before but not sure of what we have at present, if anyone).

We wint get promoted if we have to rely on all our goals coming from open play, were not that lucky/productive
    I slightly disagree regarding scoring from open play, we should be far and away top scorers in league from open play chances, ( Maybe thats your point} That though has been debated before, bright side is our goals conceded second to none, get tother side of pitch sorted and we will be fine, get Pablo back fit and the underrated Forshaw ( whom i think has been sadly missed} then get Bamford or whoever hitting the net, not much to ask eh...

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    I slightly disagree regarding scoring from open play, we should be far and away top scorers in league from open play chances, ( Maybe thats your point} That though has been debated before, bright side is our goals conceded second to none, get tother side of pitch sorted and we will be fine, get Pablo back fit and the underrated Forshaw ( whom i think has been sadly missed} then get Bamford or whoever hitting the net, not much to ask eh...
    Not much!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not much!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)