+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishal Coonty away 9th Nov Thread and all that roll call pesh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fishal Coonty away 9th Nov Thread and all that roll call pesh

Hope everyone has had long enough to discuss yesterday's game, now on to the next one.

In / Oot - Oot (think I have even forgot my log on details for Red TV

Furryboots - nae idea

Pre - nae idea

Post - nae idea

Prediction - 0-0 and still could not give a flying fk

In / Oot - In via RedTV

Furryboots - hoose

Pre - don’t be nosey

Post - as above

Prediction - 0-4 Main will add to his tally by snatching another goal. The new training facilities are having an immediate impact on our footballing skills and we will be more attacking.

In/Oot - Holiday
    Furryboots - Logging on to Red TV International
    Pre - Flying
    Post - Chilling
    Prediction - 2-0 Cosgrove & Hedges

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    think I have even forgot my log on details for Red TV
    Bad news pal....you are getting older (as we all are) and your mind could be playing tricks on yourself so you will need to start writing things down so you can refer back to them when needed. I suggest using a big wall in your house as it will give you plenty scope for many referrals.
    Sheepcrooky could post up his RedTV log in details as he will be away on holiday and probably intoxicated so at least the match will be viewed anyway. You can thank the chap once his details are forwarded.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Bad news pal....you are getting older (as we all are) and your mind could be playing tricks on yourself so you will need to start writing things down so you can refer back to them when needed. I suggest using a big wall in your house as it will give you plenty scope for many referrals.
    Sheepcrooky could post up his RedTV log in details as he will be away on holiday and probably intoxicated so at least the match will be viewed anyway. You can thank the chap once his details are forwarded.
    I am certainly get older and more forgetful that's a fact.
    Thanks for the suggestion pal but even if sheepcrocky was kind enough to share his details I would not use them min, as I really have lost the will to log in and watch live on a saturday afternoon, cant actually remember the last live game i did watch, think it might have been the 1-1 draw at home with St Johnstone that pushed me over the edge.

I watch the highlights on a Sunday morning (when I get reminded from my daughter what my password is) "same as last week dad ffs"
    Sometimes I don't even bother putting myself through that either and just watch the goals as I did this morning and on that note fair play to clitoris main, took his goal well and hopefully our illustrious leader continues with two up front again next week against the might of Dingwall but I'm nae huddin ma breath.

In / Oot - In! (Part-timer turning up alert!)

Furryboots - Be in the Jubilee Park End, hinna collected my "precious brief" yet

Pre - Mallard

Post - Mallard then hame wi a take-away

Prediction - 3-1 to the good guys with Shay troubling the scorers as he oft does at County Park

With our new training facilities, new formation, new free flowing attacking style, Curt Main who is like a new signing, maybe even the return of the great Ash Taylor who will also be like a new old signing... i can't see anything other than a 7-0 win for the Dons in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    With our new training facilities, new formation, new free flowing attacking style, Curt Main who is like a new signing, maybe even the return of the great Ash Taylor who will also be like a new old signing... i can't see anything other than a 7-0 win for the Dons in this one.
    DC pal, can I have some of what your on?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    You’re one short
    Clearly it’s going to be eight.

In - Crowd of us on the 7:07am train from Queen Street. Breakfast in Inverness and on to Dingwall.
    Furryboots - Ahin the goal somewhere and affa boozy nae doubt.
    Pre- Mallard
    Post- Nae idea but last train from Inverness home.
    Prediction - A Dons win.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast