+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League Table Week 13

Prediction League Table Week 13

11 griff
    10 claw84
    9 alfinyalcabo
    9 Tricky1966
    8 cocopops61
    8 gaz1959
    5 Acido
    4 dagenhamJohn
    3 davee59
    3 frenchlion

A good week for Altobelli who found 3 correct scores including Everton's 148th minute equaliser!!

@ Davee and Frenchie .

I must protest in the strongest manner possible! I gave the correct score for the Swindon game and the correct result for the Charlton match. Which if my calculation is correct gives me 4 points instead of 3! Given my current position ( second from bottom with only my mate Gaz propping me up)....every point counts! At the moment I have relegation form but I will be back....and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    I must protest in the strongest manner possible! I gave the correct score for the Swindon game and the correct result for the Charlton match. Which if my calculation is correct gives me 4 points instead of 3! Given my current position ( second from bottom with only my mate Gaz propping me up)....every point counts! At the moment I have relegation form but I will be back....and bad.
    Hi there Frenchie, you are correct that you did get the Swindon result so that is 3 points instead of one. You got a point each for the Charlton and Carlisle games Therefore, you scored 5 points not 3. Just goes to show everyone should check their scores each week.

Dave has to take detention this week!.
    (admittedly though, I couldnt and wouldnt want to host this Preds league thingy lol)