+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roberts

Tyler Roberts

Some comments on here recently and in the past have been harsh,IMO,on young Tyler Roberts.

For a twenty year old having two serious injuries in succession whilst still developing and putting in extra shifts when others have gone home,then seeing the arrival of loanee Eddie and taking all that on account I for one applaud his professionalism effort,determination,mental and physical strength during a tough period of time in his career and no doubt private life.

His performance on Saturday shows that "only the man that 'ain't rowing has time to rock the boat" saying is not always the case.
    Well done Tyler !
    MOT

Agreed. Big effort and often in the right place. Put his chance away.

Very quick feet, great attitude, especially after being withdrawn against Brom when coming on as a sub.

Yes he put a shift in..needs to put a few more in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yes he put a shift in..needs to put a few more in now.
    Agreed credit where it's due for Tyler this week.

I've not been one to criticise him, but i guess given criticism can be positive or negative, if people are allowed to do one then they should also be allowed to do the other on a discussion board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Agreed credit where it's due for Tyler this week.

I've not been one to criticise him, but i guess given criticism can be positive or negative, if people are allowed to do one then they should also be allowed to do the other on a discussion board.
    Klich looked more effective playing behind a creative 10 allowing him to perform box to box.

Slight tweaking and tuning and we could start winning games more easily.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Some comments on here recently and in the past have been harsh,IMO,on young Tyler Roberts.

For a twenty year old having two serious injuries in succession whilst still developing and putting in extra shifts when others have gone home,then seeing the arrival of loanee Eddie and taking all that on account I for one applaud his professionalism effort,determination,mental and physical strength during a tough period of time in his career and no doubt private life.

His performance on Saturday shows that "only the man that 'ain't rowing has time to rock the boat" saying is not always the case.
    Well done Tyler !
    MOT
    Yep. Couldn't possibly have seen enough of him yet to say he definitely can't do the business for us. Some continuity in starting games is the only way to tell.

Has the ability to be very good. Maybe injury prone and we need to see a sustained work ethic. I reckon we have a gifted young player with huge potential. Runs and moves like Sterling so if he’s half as good as him we’ll have got a player.

Thought Tyler had a really creative game today - looked like Pablo at times, which can only be good going forward if we can stick them both in the team together - he could play up front instead of Bamford - has much more of an eye for goal and works just as hard if not harder, without giving away stupid free-kicks when challenging from behind.

Looked like he'd done his hamstring at the end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)