+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dode Fox Podcast

Dode Fox Podcast

Have been listening since week 4 or so... without doubt an amazing podcast. Even when its chips are down Ronnie and Paul are entertaining, fun and grounded.

If you have not listened to this podcast yet, go back and listen to at least the Andy Mclaren and Paul Dixon special guest ones. You will not regret it!

Canny wait till the morning commute tomorrow to hear the latest one.

PS compare to twa teams one street... Dee CEE T's very poor effort its amazballs

Been listening from the start, and although i fell behind for a while, caught bang up to date on Friday with the Dixon extended episode. Thought it was the best yet and would love to hear from more former players. Away to listen to the latest episode!

Been listening since #3. Always look forward to my Monday night fix. Just listened. Its great to have something like this for our team.

Sounds interesting!

Where can I find the podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Sounds interesting!

Where can I find the podcast?
    https://www.google.com/search?client...de+fox+podcast

Quote Originally Posted by eastfifearabman View Post
    Cheers!

In fact it is that good, United need to get Ronnie and Paul to do a Arabzone commentary special

Great episode tonight looking back at the latest slaying of the Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Great episode tonight looking back at the latest slaying of the Fun.
    listening right now!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)