+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City face FIFA transfer ban....

Cardiff City face FIFA transfer ban....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50288398

I fail to see how they can get out of this one tbh.

Surely it turns upon how the Court of Arbitration rules on the interpretation and details of the transfer contract, making it impossible to speculate?

To save Grist the trouble of logging on and posting standard post #4, the legal lawyer parasites will be rubbing their hands with glee.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Surely it turns upon how the Court of Arbitration rules on the interpretation and details of the transfer contract, making it impossible to speculate?

To save Grist the trouble of logging on and posting standard post #4, the legal lawyer parasites will be rubbing their hands with glee.
    Yep, got you trained Rover.

Good boy here’s a biscuit

(Now’s the time for John2 to log in)

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, got you trained Rover.

Good boy here’s a biscuit

(Now’s the time for John2 to log in)
    lol, I'll bite as you sometimes make me smile. Why do you think I'd invest so much of my time creating a persona to such a level of depth with detailed knowledge of the legal profession and things about Rotherham from before I was born (we've met, you know how old I am!) and expressing many views I don't agree with and occasionally disputing them with myself!? I don't think you realise how immensely flattering I find it that you think I'm capable of such a feat.

15 years is a long time but I cannot recall having ever posted under any other identity in all my years on millers mad - I'd wager you couldn't say the same.

Same here.

It's good to see you, kempo.

If a FIFA transfer ban is as effective as a Millersmad ban, it will be a waste of time

Thanks Kerr.
    It pleases me to see that you,John2 and a couple more are keeping the standards up to an acceptable level.
    I have just finished reading ‘The secret barrister’ to get an insight into your esteemed profession.

It's a cracking read.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    lol, I'll bite as you sometimes make me smile. Why do you think I'd invest so much of my time creating a persona to such a level of depth with detailed knowledge of the legal profession and things about Rotherham from before I was born (we've met, you know how old I am!) and expressing many views I don't agree with and occasionally disputing them with myself!? I don't think you realise how immensely flattering I find it that you think I'm capable of such a feat.

15 years is a long time but I cannot recall having ever posted under any other identity in all my years on millers mad - I'd wager you couldn't say the same.
    "I cannot recall" is not the same as I have not & is an ambiguous way of denying
    I have been posting on Footymad forums for 7 years & I can say categorically that I have never posted under any other identity
    It really is a very odd way to deny & smacks of legal speak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast