+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jens Keller

Jens Keller

Sky Spooarts understand Jens Keller was interviewed at Oakwell last week and watched the Bristol game.

He is a German coach who was sacked in April 2019 after taking Bundesliga 2 side Ingolstadt down to the German third tier. Currently unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Sky Spooarts understand Jens Keller was interviewed at Oakwell last week and watched the Bristol game.

He is a German coach who was sacked in April 2019 after taking Bundesliga 2 side Ingolstadt down to the German third tier. Currently unemployed.
    Some mouthwatering applicants !!!!

Morais mark 2! With Redfearn as no2? Personally I think Redders will be announced soon as No1.

If redders even thinks about it he must be Chinese crackers

If thar unemployed sumtimes tha'll look at owt to keep thi family sooarted. Even tekkin a job wi these jooakers.

Personally ad keep Murray , we don't want another Icon like Redders Loysin his well earned status wi us spoylt , this lot will do wat they want , it's like they are disengaging weekly with the fans , they have ,and are continuing to belittle the fans and community , fkem , boring as it is , I despise this board

Al be interested in the Cooart Case in Sheffield Crarn Cooart tomorra. Daniel wo givvin it all to defend BFC interests and al be interested to hear abart the support given by the club to Daniel tomorra.
    It'll tell thi all tha needs to know abart these owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    we don't want another Icon like Redders Loysin his well earned status wi us spoylt
    That'll not be difficult wi some o our fans, short memories, he wo shyte ennyrooard

Any Sunday league managers fancy a pop? At this stage I might grab an application form missen. German 3rd division gunnabees? Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If thar unemployed sumtimes tha'll look at owt to keep thi family sooarted. Even tekkin a job wi these jooakers.
    True SB I suppose owts better than nowt