+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 General Election,

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I just can’t get my head round why stopping the SNP is more important than child poverty, selling off the NHS, selling arms to Saudi Arabia, renewing trident and about a million other horrendous things those snivelling shyte hawks are responsible for/planning
    Aye.......but....... the war......the Union........defence..........the Ruskies...........

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Not at all unfortunately. I went to school in Stoney in the '80's and to my memory there were a handful of local lads who supported the huns - one especially reprehensible wee speciman particularly sticks in my memory.
    Shot in the dark.........did his second name begin with L?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Shot in the dark.........did his second name begin with L?
    First name K?

First name K?
    No. Initials are SR. U an ex Mackie boy?

Oh yes, but left in 81, left Stoney in 92.

Oh yes, but left in 81, left Stoney in 92.
    I was there '84 to '88. U def wouldn't know the repulsive wee hun in my year then. I'm sure u would have had some of the same teachers i had though. Did u get football coaching from Monty or "Next goals the winner lads" Brucie?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I suppose so.

I worked with a quine fae Stoney, one of these lassies who despite having never been to a fitba match, said she supported the Hun.

To make matters worse she funcied Sally McCoist.

I wouldn't have spent any time with her but she had an enormous set of jugs.
    Fair play DD. I can't get into too much of a discusion regarding the jugs though as Mrs OBC posts on here occasionally and might catch me out talking about boobs!!!

I was there '84 to '88. U def wouldn't know the repulsive wee hun in my year then. I'm sure u would have had some of the same teachers i had though. Did u get football coaching from Monty or "Next goals the winner lads" Brucie?
    Monty was a horrid psycho, never a big hocky guy so managed to avoid mostly.
    I heard he fell foul of latter Day "snowflake" laws after my time.

Brucie was arite.
    Liked me cos, though I was sh1te, I tried hard.

Mind one game, we were 9-0 up, Brucie "next goal counts 10".
    We got it, I'm "Sir, 19-0 final then!".

Brucie's daughter was a promising track runner.
    He pushed her way too hard and she went a bit add the rails.

Monty was a horrid psycho, never a big hocky guy so managed to avoid mostly.
    I heard he fell foul of latter Day "snowflake" laws after my time.

Brucie was arite.
    Liked me cos, though I was sh1te, I tried hard.

Mind one game, we were 9-0 up, Brucie "next goal counts 10".
    We got it, I'm "Sir, 19-0 final then!".

Brucie's daughter was a promising track runner.
    He pushed her way too hard and she went a bit add the rails.
    Monty could be a bit mental. Some of his antics that i witnessed would definately get a teacher bagged nowadays. Can't say i'm surprised he ended up in hot water. There were certainly some characters amongst the teachers at Mackie - some of them in a good way.

Monty could be a bit mental. Some of his antics that i witnessed would definately get a teacher bagged nowadays. Can't say i'm surprised he ended up in hot water. There were certainly some characters amongst the teachers at Mackie - some of them in a good way.
    According to my auld fella Ted Taylor is still kicking about Stoney, I was reckoning he'd be a fair age, though mebbe he wasnae as auld as he looked in them days.

I heard he'd bagged an overseas wife, with the suspicion being "mail order".

He was an arite boy Ted.

I'm nae sure what the upshot was with Monty, I'll enquire when I'm hame at New Year.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast