I'll be voting SNP. Its all my Neighbour's fault . Once upon a time I voted Labour but it started to dawn on me they are a fiercely Unionist party. Now the way the system works is by permitting your neighbour to enter your hoose and take control of pretty much everything. They can sell your furniture, spend your money, even borrow “on your behalf” then spend it on anything they funcy with you fitting the bill despite never seeing the goods. Oh and they charge interest on “your debt” for this.
They tell you daily what to do, what you can’t do. No point in complaining because they have made it very clear they have no intention of listening or allowing you to do anything about it.
What remaining pleasures you have will be taxed but you will never see this money as you are not permitted to determine how this money will be spent. This is your neighbour’s responsibility.
To sum up the choice at the election, the message of all the Unionist parties is they want you to vote to allow this to continue. The message of the SNP is “bring this ridiculous system to an end once and for all so Im voting SNP.