+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 General Election,

2019 General Election,

I'll be voting SNP. Its all my Neighbour's fault . Once upon a time I voted Labour but it started to dawn on me they are a fiercely Unionist party. Now the way the system works is by permitting your neighbour to enter your hoose and take control of pretty much everything. They can sell your furniture, spend your money, even borrow “on your behalf” then spend it on anything they funcy with you fitting the bill despite never seeing the goods. Oh and they charge interest on “your debt” for this.
    They tell you daily what to do, what you can’t do. No point in complaining because they have made it very clear they have no intention of listening or allowing you to do anything about it.
    What remaining pleasures you have will be taxed but you will never see this money as you are not permitted to determine how this money will be spent. This is your neighbour’s responsibility.
    To sum up the choice at the election, the message of all the Unionist parties is they want you to vote to allow this to continue. The message of the SNP is “bring this ridiculous system to an end once and for all so Im voting SNP.

Were you drunk when you wrote that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You seem more of a Rowley Birkin QC.

Jacob Rees Mogg, a man who would definitely have dressed up as a woman on the Titanic, wouldve been too clever to burn to death in Grenfell.

Not that he’s ever stepped foot in high flats of course, they’re for the plebs

Just so we’re all clear right from the very start, if you vote Tory, you’re a f*cking tosser

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Jacob Rees Mogg, a man who would definitely have dressed up as a woman on the Titanic, wouldve been too clever to burn to death in Grenfell.

Just so we’re all clear right from the very start, if you vote Tory, you’re a f*cking tosser
    Well said !

Jacob llll

This

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I did have you in mind when I wrote it. Its basically the Union for dummies in a way the unenlightened could comprehend. Read it again.

Just so we're all clear right from the very start, Rees Mogg is an absolute kn0b, but let's not kid ourselves that it's only the Tory party that has them (Keith Vaz, Natalie McGarry, Chris Hughne to name just a few). Personally for me it's a pox on all of their houses as far as the main parties are concerned but given I believe in voting it's a case of deciding the lesser of all evils.

I voted remain and I voted no so given I live in a Tory/SNP seat I'm f'cked either way. So would I rather have Brexit or Indepencence then on balance I would rather stop independence than stop Brexit. That doesn't make me right or wrong, it's just my judgement as to what is best, but equally others, like stewarty27 will have their own judgement that Independence is best, I think they are wrong but doesn't mean they can't have a different opinion. So that all said I am forced to vote Tory based on where I live (if I lived two miles away I would be voting Labour for the same reason). Does that make me a f*cking tosser? No it doesn't, just another victim of our voting system in the same way my neighbour might be forced to vote SNP to stop the Tories winning even though they may want to vote Labour or LibDem

For what it's worth my guess is that even if my vote counts and the Tories win my seat, they won't win a majority (because millions of people will be like me and vote to stop a party winning rather than vote for who they actually want to vote for) and therefore Brexit won't happen. Here's hoping anyway

I know peoples children shouldn't really be used in arguments but....

...Mini Mogg - You just know he's going to be a complete wrong un when he's older. He already looks like a *** pest.

Walter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast