+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 General Election,

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, English teacher and "Cowie" housemaster.
    I well recall Basil, a very odd cove.

I never thought he was a bad fella just a tad eccentric and wholly unsuited to dealing with a roomful of mouthy 13 year and upwards kids.

Mr........Kerr was it?
    Aye, Mr Kerr. As you said a very eccentric fellow but he could also be very entertaining (Whether he meant to be or not).

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Voting Tory isn't a difference of opinion. You can try and square that away with yourself any way you like.

You dont strike me as thick, so you must be a c*nt.
    You boys need to chill out, the opinion pools are tightening, the Tories won’t win a majority.

Oh and by the way I have been called a lot worse in the past and I’m sure I will be again in the future but if it helps make you feel better I don’t mind if you want to keep piling in.

Sorry old chap. Was blootered last evening after watching the Idles at the Barras, who spent the whole night Tory bashing. Perhaps got a little carried away & I apologise

That said, don’t vote Tory. It’s bad for your soul as well as humanity

Sorry old chap. Was blootered last evening after watching the Idles at the Barras, who spent the whole night Tory bashing. Perhaps got a little carried away & I apologise

If there's anything worse than a Tory Hun then it's someone that willingly goes to see the Idles.

No problem at all, happy to accept your apology. Alcohol and social media is not always the best mix!! Although some would argue that alcohol should be compulsory before posting to liven up the forum 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If there's anything worse than a Tory Hun then it's someone that willingly goes to see the Idles.
    Wouldn’t normally be my cup of tea but I’d argue that in this day & age bands like them are an absolute necessity. I’d much rather the yoof were listening to them than that fat dick Capaldi.

People that disagree with this assessment are worse than Tory voting Huns in my opinion and are most likely Maine Coon cat owners. The cat choice of the worst Huns

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    So what happened to the civilised conversation we were having???? My reasons for voting Tory in this election are well explained and is due to the voting system we have. You may not agree with them but why get all offensive about it just because someone has a different opinion on an Independence referendum to you?

Doesn't bother me a bit, just a bit surprised given the tone of your previous replies.
    Sorry Red Zone there is nothing civilised about putting Boris Johnson into Downing St. Leaving aside Scotland's constitutional future anyone who votes Tory given the cruel callous and deliberate attacks on the UK's most poor and vulnerable are beyond selfish. As for being offensive that wasn't my intention and if you are indeed offended my apologies. But as a fair and decent minded Man Im also very offended by the brutality of the people your about to validate.

Interesting couple of weeks out canvassing in the Gordon Constituency. What I would say there isn't even a baw hair between the Tories and the SNP but the really interesting thing was the demographics of the door chapping almost every one who looked to be under 40 were SNP those over 60 were mainly Tory. And the younger they were the more strongly they felt about Scotland's future.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Interesting couple of weeks out canvassing in the Gordon Constituency. What I would say there isn't even a baw hair between the Tories and the SNP.
    I'm up this way for the football tomorrow so popped in to my old work to beg for my job bag and got talking about politics. Surprised at how many staunch tories there are. I get that a lot of the farming community are tories, I'm not actually quite sure the link but even outwith the fairmers there are still people who wont vote for anyone else. I find it bizarre.

I tried to tell my boss that the tories she is voting for don't give a sh*te about Scotland but her only argument was 'either does sturgeon'

Say what you like about Sturgeon but she is obviously passionate about the country.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    FFS Apart from your predictions being sh1te one thing caught my eye. You intend to vote Tory really ???? Red Zone - just how vicious do the Tories have to be before you stop voting for them? Protecting the rich and punishing the poor is par for the course as far as this party is concerned and they have always been able to rely on the greedy and selfish like you to provide them with enough support to keep them viable. But this government has set a new benchmark that even the greedy and selfish must recognise is beyond all reason. How can they be allowed to use an economic disaster caused by wealthy bankers as cover for a completely unwarrented attack on the sick, the disabled and the unemployed? Have the you really fallen so far from humanity that you can simply stand aside and endorse these selfish evil *******s, You are happy for them to lay into the most vulnerable in our society with impunity? there are over 4 million children living below the poverty line people dying as a direct result of benefit cuts foodbank at record levels lowest state pension in the civilised world !! I could go on and on.. but what I will say your not a stuck up snobby elitist c@nt. Your a pure selfish c@nt.
    Well said Stewarty,i honestly dont know how any decent person could vote for those w@nks,they are the lowest of the low who attack the most vunelrable in society and Johnson is a lying neanderthal who is on a different planet most of the time,unfortunately the c@nts will probably win a majority because Corbyn is a useless c@nt so its another four years of misery and cuts and selling off the NHS,woohoo vote tory

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast