+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn

Jeremy Corbyn

Jeremy Corbyn may well be a decent, honourable chap but I believe that the voters who are undecided about which party to vote for may well take three things about him into serious consideration.

1)On 12th December, which is the day of the General Election, he will be 3 months (to the exact day) older than the oldest person to have ever started being Prime Minister.

2)He is regarded, by a significant number of people, as still being a Marxist. He may well not be but the perception of a lot of folk that he is a Marxist will be a vote loser.

3)He has more than tacitly approved of some of the most vile regimes on the planet.

How can the Germ be a decent and honourable chap? He isn't perceived as a Marxist, he is a Marxist. From his own mouth. He approves of terrorism, so how can he be honourable.? Im wondering about you Dick.

I do not know in Mr Corbyn lives but as a life long labour voter I do not want to be part of it. He and his supporters are very dangerous.

Good on you. Labour are left wing, but are democratic with it, not commy.

I’m 65 and have voted Labour all my life. Not this time though.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)