+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuckoo's Next on Mcpake

Cuckoo's Next on Mcpake

Find it a bit strange there reaction to an alleged charge that has no reached trial yet.Especially with their recent past.
    I give u The *** Pest Groundsman.

I’ll trump you with the rapist, he did what he wants

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Find it a bit strange there reaction to an alleged charge that has no reached trial yet.Especially with their recent past.
    I give u The *** Pest Groundsman.
    What the groundsman did was totally unacceptable and he rightly lost his job and was convicted in court

As you say McPakes alleged homophobic hate crime has still to be heard at trial. In the meantime, at the very least, he has understandably become the topic

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    What the groundsman did was totally unacceptable and he rightly lost his job and was convicted in court

As you say McPakes alleged homophobic hate crime has still to be heard at trial. In the meantime, at the very least, he has understandably become the topic
    Alleged being the main word here!

The grounds man only lost his job when DC Thomson discovered he was still working, hierarchy at the brick didn’t see a problem, mind you certain board members at the time liked them young

If as has been hinted he was getting dog's abuse from some DAB troublemakers why are they not up on a breach of the peace charge. I hate all this modern day PC nonsense that takes away from real racism, ***ism etc. It seems that the alleged victim in any of these 'crimes' only has to say that he/she perceives it as a hate crime and the authorities then have to regard the incident in such a way. If the abuse was about J McP then he should come out and say that he perceives it as racist abuse against his Irish roots. In the current state of the 'law' he doesn't have to prove such and the police would have to take appropriate action. This would in fact be a nonsense charge but little more than the charge J McP is facing for a silly comment made in the heat of the moment to a person or persons foully abusing him. As for any talk of him losing his job even if he is found guilty what utter rubbish. It he was found guilty of the assault charge levelled against GI there would at least be a case to discuss the merits or otherwise of losing his employment but for the charge in question never!!!

The law is an ass, who ever puts complaint in first is who police will side with, it’s then up to the accused to put there side over, the procurator then decides if case to answer, but it’s to late for accused to then press charges

No such thing as Islam's phobia, homophobia, gypsyphobia, wrinkliesphobia or any other bull**** phobia snowflakes make up......I instinctively hate dabs, because I have rationally looked at their lifestyle, culture and fashion and thought....not for me.....dosent make me dabphobic

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No such thing as Islam's phobia, homophobia, gypsyphobia, wrinkliesphobia or any other bull**** phobia snowflakes make up......I instinctively hate dabs, because I have rationally looked at their lifestyle, culture and fashion and thought....not for me.....dosent make me dabphobic
    Oh dear I think you have just invented Dabphobia and opened up a can of worms. Only a matter of time before someone gets hauled up for calling someone a DAB. The polis will be fair itchin' to make the first arrest which would be gleefully reported by DCTs. Maybe you'd be better to delete your post for the sake of the safety of our support or we'll end up with mass arrests on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Oh dear I think you have just invented Dabphobia and opened up a can of worms. Only a matter of time before someone gets hauled up for calling someone a DAB. The polis will be fair itchin' to make the first arrest which would be gleefully reported by DCTs. Maybe you'd be better to delete your post for the sake of the safety of our support or we'll end up with mass arrests on Friday.

I'll take the risk. Lol.

I'll no be there anyway.

Funny how you never seem to get trumpophobic, farageophobic, WWCHMophobic, christianophobic, etc etc etc....same when the dab player had to apologise for being blacked up but it's ok for men to wear dresses, false tits and tie their cocks up between their legs and mince a boot every high st in the country is that no femaleing up.....it's all ****, **** and more ****ing **** as far as I'm concerned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)