+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shameful.

Shameful.

Cambridge lost to 18 and nine**** year olds last night who hadn't a league game between them. There they are Arsenal under 21s up against pros with hundreds of league games to their credit. Mind you, we had Liam Oneil playing, a walking disaster.

When the Cambridge players turn up for "training "this morning, there wont be any shame or regret. If they discuss what went wrong, they will be late for tea.

There was an instance during the game when United had an open goal. The player who had the ball a Brummie passed it to a player who was offside. All he had to do was walk the ball into the net. He is a talentless waste of space anyway, and seriously dumb.

For gods sake.

A weeping ex fan.

If you don't pay yer money to watch em Frank then you've no right to criticize them,how's Wisbech doing?

I have a right. I have fifty seven years of watching and pumping money in. I missed the Glossop game unfortunately. Glossop are an ex league team, one of the founder members I think. To me they are a romantic club who I would make an effort to see. Never mind. Wisbech are struggling....as usual that will never change.

Rocinante.

Glossop was never one of the founder members of the football league,there was twelve (12) in total,Accrington,Aston Villa,Blackburn,Bolton,Burnley,Derby,Everton,Prest on,Stoke,West Brom,Wolves and if course the mighty Notts who came bottom in the first league that played that season,some things never change
    Carlton are top of the league and I put that down to me not going down to watch them,as soon as I start going down again I will expect a serious change in their fortunes,if I was Carlton I would pay for a season tkt for Notts to keep me away from watching them on a Saturday

Carlton play Cleethorpes Town on Saturday Frank and if we can get a win there then there will be some light between them and the following pack,do you still go down to watch Wisbech or are you just go down when they are winning like you do Utd?
    I think that we play Wisbech soon and I'm going to make the effort to go down to that one even if Notts are at home and see what's going wrong with them this season,it's not looking good down at the bottom of the league and Wisbech are slowly.being dragged down to the bottom two

Up The Millers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)