+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dabphobia

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    From troodee1893
    What a zoomer, here you go, his take on McPakes alleged assault

If as has been hinted he was getting dog's abuse from some DAB troublemakers why are they not up on a breach of the peace charge. I hate all this modern day PC nonsense that takes away from real racism, ***ism etc. It seems that the alleged victim in any of these 'crimes' only has to say that he/she perceives it as a hate crime and the authorities then have to regard the incident in such a way. If the abuse was about J McP then he should come out and say that he perceives it as racist abuse against his Irish roots. In the current state of the 'law' he doesn't have to prove such and the police would have to take appropriate action. This would in fact be a nonsense charge but little more than the charge J McP is facing for a silly comment made in the heat of the moment to a person or persons foully abusing him. As for any talk of him losing his job even if he is found guilty what utter rubbish. It he was found guilty of the assault charge levelled against GI there would at least be a case to discuss the merits or otherwise of losing his employment but for the charge in question never!!!
    Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This
    Have to say I sort of agree with his views on the madness of Political Correctness these days.

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Have to say I sort of agree with his views on the madness of Political Correctness these days.
    Maybe, but he's wanting United fans charged even though he wasn't there, and judging McPake as innocent even though he wasn't there.

Their bluster and confidence for this game is interesting - just like the 6-2. For some reason they are now backtracking and getting excuses in. Probably mcpake saying ict were favourites for league last week. Friday is goung to be toxic - unless we score early then just a ****ing great laugh at the stay press mob

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Maybe, but he's wanting United fans charged even though he wasn't there, and judging McPake as innocent even though he wasn't there.
    As well as not knowing much (or anything) about the actual evidence I suspect his legal assessment on the state of the law and what would need proved, about which he rants, is not necessarily correct

The Derry will be toxic on Friday that's for sure,the Championship manager of the month will get hammered by the Funsters if it all goes tits up again.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Staying to the bitter end when we are 6-2 doon?."Not for me."
    Selling out home end tickets without a BOGOF? 'Not For Me'.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Selling out home end tickets without a BOGOF? 'Not For Me'.
    I'm just glad you're all coming this time😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I'm just glad you're all coming this time������
    3000+ seats empty in the home end if wasn't for the "bring a mate for free" deal OTF

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I'm just glad you're all coming this time������
    Winning the League on your rivals ground? - “Not For Me”.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    3000+ seats empty in the home end if wasn't for the "bring a mate for free" deal OTF
    3000 season tickets, 3000 freebies, how many tickets have they actually SOLD ? 1000 or so?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)