+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Votes, scores and first past the post predictions 12.12.2019

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Suck it up loser.
    I'm lucky enough to be in a position to suck it up without problem. It's those who aren't so lucky that I feel sorry for.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post

An average middle left leader would have labour in power.
    Agree with that. Will be interesting to see where Labour goes now. Back to being New Labour or McDonnell to keep the faith with the Corbyn project. I'd be interested to hear what traditional Labour voters who were repelled by Corbyn think.

Will also be interesting to see how Boris governs now. He traditionally has not been a very right wing politician, with such a large majority he doesn't need to keep Rees Mogg and the DUP happy. Will he go back to being a centrist?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The only positive to come from this is that Corbyn has to resign tomorrow.

Labour will then have a golden opportunity to rebuild if lessons have been learned.

This^^^

Double bonus for me. Get Brexit done, get rid of Corbyn, but will this free the Labour Party from the grip of the unions and the hard left? I really hope it does but I doubt it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This^^^

Double bonus for me. Get Brexit done, get rid of Corbyn, but will this free the Labour Party from the grip of the unions and the hard left? I really hope it does but I doubt it somehow.
    But who will be the new leader. I think it needs to be somebody with as little connection to Corbyn as possible.

I'm lucky enough to be in a position to suck it up without problem. It's those who aren't so lucky that I feel sorry for.

You mean Diane Abbott and McDonnell.

This^^^

Gump would you vote for McDonnell with the present shadow cabinet?

If not would you vote for him with a more middle of the road (and more competent) shadow cabinet?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You mean Diane Abbott and McDonnell.
    No, I think they will be able to suck it up even easier than me.

The people I feel sorry for are the ones on or close to the breadline who fell for the Tory lies. I suppose I could take your attitude and say they deserve all they get, but I hope I'm a bit better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Gump would you vote for McDonnell with the present shadow cabinet?

If not would you vote for him with a more middle of the road (and more competent) shadow cabinet?
    No and No.

No and No.
    Would you vote for a centre left Tony Blair type character?

No, I think they will be able to suck it up even easier than me.

The people I feel sorry for are the ones on or close to the breadline who fell for the Tory lies. I suppose I could take your attitude and say they deserve all they get, but I hope I'm a bit better than that.
    It is not worth replying to such childish remarks EP.
    By the way Asdaa as been entered in a race at Newcastle 6-15 on 18th December.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast