+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Wise words about Boris

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I didn't diagnose anybody's mental health condition. It was a cut and paste job from the Torygraph.
    I never said you did... I'm surprised the only bit that bothered you was the Farage voting section was all.

Although that was a pretty bad sign, I must admit!!

Oh, is Max Hastings running for PM? It doesn't reeally matter or not whether I trust him then, does it?
    Re(e)ally?

No of course Hastings is not running for PM, what has this to do with your comments? Your comments were based on a character opinion of Boris by his ex boss Hastings. In turn I was quoting the thoughts of Hasting's old boss of what he thought of him ........ a brilliant journalist in parts, but a dyed in the wool Leftie and snob to boot. Also in conclusion Black would trust Boris more than Hastings.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 07-11-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Re(e)ally?

No of course Hastings is not running for PM, what has this to do with your comments? Your comments were based on a character opinion of Boris by his ex boss Hastings. In turn I was quoting the thoughts of Hasting's old boss of what he thought of him ........ a brilliant journalist in parts, but a dyed in the wool Leftie and snob to boot. Also in conclusion Black would trust Boris more than Hastings.
    Once again... It's Conrad Black. Why would who he would trust more be a good sign?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Re(e)ally?

On that basis, I'm a sleeping Tory as this month's underpants are blue.

Boris Johnson incoherently rambling about N Ireland having a great deal because it stays in the Single Market and retains Freedom of movement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamBienk...94594892382208

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Boris Johnson incoherently rambling about N Ireland having a great deal because it stays in the Single Market and retains Freedom of movement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamBienk...94594892382208
    That is absolutely awful. On at least 3 occasions he just pulls himself up before declaring that NI has an even better deal than mainland UK and what political dynamite such a statement would be.
    He also displays acute ignorance about his own Brexit deal, saying there will be no checks at the border when there will be checks. God help us.
    Hastings and Johnson might be two terrible peas in the same pod, but only one of them matters to me because he is setting up to be the PM of the land I live in.
    Last edited by sidders; 08-11-2019 at 11:21 AM.

That is absolutely awful. On at least 3 occasions he just pulls himself up before declaring that NI has an even better deal than mainland UK and what political dynamite such a statement would be.
    He also displays acute ignorance about his own Brexit deal, saying there will be no checks at the border when there will be checks. God help us.
    Hastings and Johnson might be two terrible peas in the same pod, but only one of them matters to me because he is setting up to be the PM of the land I live in.
    I know Sid. Who’d have thought having Bozo as PM would end up in such a clown show?

And millions of people are still going to vote for him and still manage to convince themselves they haven’t been taken for mugs.

I know Sid. Who’d have thought having Bozo as PM would end up in such a clown show?

And millions of people are still going to vote for him and still manage to convince themselves they haven’t been taken for mugs.
    The reason millions might vote for him is that they probably think the opposition is far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The reason millions might vote for him is that they probably think the opposition is far worse.

In a fight between someone who might be sh!t and someone who has proven to be sh!t logic tells me I’ll take the bloke who might be sh!t every time.

In a fight between someone who might be sh!t and someone who has proven to be sh!t logic tells me I’ll take the bloke who might be sh!t every time.
    That is fair comment but they have both proved to be sh!t so you ain't got much of a choice.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast