+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Wise words about Boris

The majority of people who vote won't want bozo to win but I feel resigned that the dad's army, working class thicko's and dead beat rule Britannia lot Will get there way.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    The majority of people who vote won't want bozo to win but I feel resigned that the dad's army, working class thicko's and dead beat rule Britannia lot Will get there way.
    God forbid working class thickos, the elderly, the patriotic or basically anyone who doesn't agree with you gets a vote.

You nearly got me, but then I saw all the spelling & capitalisation fcuk ups. Top parody post.

The majority of people that vote don't want any any one to win and the majority of Labour voters are the working class.
    Why should the dad's army get a vote? after all what have they contributed to the country and economy? They only started work at 14/15, no two years out taking some useless degree or taking a year out to go travelling. And I wonder how many families would cope without grand parents looking after the grand kids or helping to finance their futures?
    But sod them they are past their sell by date so forget them.
    You are a right charmer pal.

Bet you, many of the "working class thickos" actually know when to use their, and there.

I'm surprised you haven't recommended compulsory euthanasia for everyone over fifty with a regular job . You might want to " google" euthanasia.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    "For many of us, his elevation will signal Britain’s abandonment of any claim to be a serious country".

I'm one of the many. I still can't understand how this country has become such a joke.
    Unlike in the late 1960s and early to mid 1970s, where we were the envy of the world under Labour Governments.

You probably would want to reassess what you’v said above when you’v grown up a bit and developed a few more life skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Unlike in the late 1960s and early to mid 1970s, where we were the envy of the world under Labour Governments.
    Another cracking debating point offered by Lullapie - because things may have been shambolic under a Labour government 50 years ago, it's quite acceptable that things are shambolic under a Tory government now!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Another cracking debating point offered by Lullapie - because things may have been shambolic under a Labour government 50 years ago, it's quite acceptable that things are shambolic under a Tory government now!
    It’s an interesting that the usual suspects have lined up to give maddogslater a good kicking for his post, but have nothing to say about their beloved Boris saying in not so many words that his deal is a liar of crap!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It’s an interesting that the usual suspects have lined up to give maddogslater a good kicking for his post, but have nothing to say about their beloved Boris saying in not so many words that his deal is a liar of crap!
    It's a bit like the original post on this thread - many have pointed out that Max Hastings may well be a horrible individual, but none have directly challenged his assessment of Boris!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast