+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Floods in Rotherham

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...I feckin despair gfire...extreme weather occurences are becoming more prevalent now and your chums Trump and Boris do feck all about it! Yes have a cup of tea while your country drowns nice one Boris.

Its not just little showers we are having!

Do you have any kids or grandkids? Don't you care about their future?Maybe on planet gfire they don't have any rain...sheeeshh!

The tripe on this thread from the usual suspects is truly incredible. God help the human race...
    I doubt any leader actually gives a **** about anything but power roly if you think corbyn swinson or Johnson actually care about people or the future of the uk or planet then your as silly as my name. I’d sooner trust a fish finger sandwich than them three the question in this election is who’s the smaller donut 🍩

Radio DeeDah have another "Flood report" programme on tonight in place of "Football Heaven". Sounds like there are still a lot of continuing problems. Rotherham rail station still hasn't re-opened

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789