+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle City Council

Newcastle City Council

Corrupt as fùck.Hope you are pleased with yourselves.You are now part of Ashley's contempt and rape of the club.Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Corrupt as fùck.Hope you are pleased with yourselves.You are now part of Ashley's contempt and rape of the club.Well done.
    Let me guess.

They went for the money?

All councils are on the take

But, but Chi Onwurah, Nick Forbes, Jeremy Corbyn. You all said you're on our side ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    But, but Chi Onwurah, Nick Forbes, Jeremy Corbyn. You all said you're on our side ?
    They are MPs,nothing to do with the councillors that passed this.

Councillors David Cook, Henry Gallagher, Doreen Huddart, Brian S. Hunter, Gerry Keating, Felicity Mendelson, Karen Robinson, Hazel Stephenson, John-Paul Stephenson, Victoria Miller, George Pattison, John Stokel-Walker, Wendy Young, Paula Holland...

They are the culprits in this,still they will be a few grand richer for this.

Nick Forbes is NOT an MP. He is leader of Newcastle City Council.

The city's Labour run council voted 7 to 3 in favour of Ashley.

I apologise,and hopefully in the next council elections these corrupt thieves are put out to grass,even if they will be a few grand richer.Sold their soul to Ashley.
    This is a massive decision and the consequences for the club after Ashley is going to be massive.
    I also get that it's a Labour council,I dont think it matters.If it was a Tory council or a Lib Dem or even Independent run council this would have been passed.
    That's why MPs or councillors,they are not worth a light,any of them.Cùnts the lot of them.Money talks and everyone else suffers.
    But Labour(Newcastle)council you have blood on your hands as you have stood side by side with Ashley while he has stuck another knife in the future of any development regarding NUFC.

I agree.

The Bent Barstewards will all be attending council meetings in new cars

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)