+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Stoke City Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    If Murray has any oil in his lamp he will have spent all week both on the training ground & in the "classroom" sorting out man to man marking & basics like having a player on the post[s] when defending set pieces
    I think if Cavare had been on his post that Weimann goal may have been prevented & Dougall should have stuck with Weimann & not let him have an unchallenged free header
    Morning and afternoon , whatever it takes exile .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    She stood there laughing, I put my d1ck in her hand and she laughed no more....
    What you and your female psychiatrist get up to Pass, is none of our business lol.
    I just hope you dont do it on Stairfoot raandabaart.

This really could be a season defining game for us, and its one that we simply cant afford to lose.
    I expect them to come and be looking for a win, and we've got to keep them out with another one of our decent performances of late where we really could have had a few more wins and points.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This really could be a season defining game for us, and its one that we simply cant afford to lose.
    I expect them to come and be looking for a win, and we've got to keep them out with another one of our decent performances of late where we really could have had a few more wins and points.
    Just my own personal opinion but I think it's a must win game .

Firstly we've won one game all season and we are well in to November .

Secondly the huge psychological lift it a win would give everyone a huge boost .

Thirdly it's against a fellow relegation rival , the classic 6 pointer .

Any belief that we can start pulling away from the relegation zone has to start tomorrow for me .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just my own personal opinion but I think it's a must win game .
    Firstly we've won one game all season and we are well in to November .
    Secondly the huge psychological lift it a win would give everyone a huge boost .
    Thirdly it's against a fellow relegation rival , the classic 6 pointer .
    Any belief that we can start pulling away from the relegation zone has to start tomorrow for me .
    I go along with all of that of course Animal, and yes Id also say if we cant beat fellow strugglers at home, then who can we realistically expect to beat if we want to stay up ?.
    When I said its a game we cant afford to lose, I do mean I hope and I think we can win it... but who knows eh what this Tykes team are going to do next.

Agree with Animal. Must win, psychologically its huge on our boys

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What you and your female psychiatrist get up to Pass, is none of our business lol.
    I just hope you dont do it on Stairfoot raandabaart.
    A tha tryna seh a need 'elp?

We ent gorra good record against the sh1ttier end of the table this season--

Birmingham L
    Luton L
    Wigan D
    Huddersfield L
    Brentford L
    Derby D

So lets see aar will gerron. I anticipate a dour dogfeyt with maybe one goal deciding the game. With aar defence conceding an average of two a game I fear it may be Stoke who emerge the happier. I will be delighted to ev this pooast shuvved darn mi throwit at 5 pm after a wonderful free-flowing exhibition of football from us crushing Stoke 4-0.

Mi ST is on sidebooard and is stopping theear az a evvmi feet up in frunta fire this afternooin.

Must win yes but it won't bother me if they loose I've adapted the same philosophy as our don't care a fk owners

Strange one this. We've got no experience but plenty of fight, they've got bags of experience and no fight.
    Tom Ince has been my pet hate for years.
    Bags of talent but the heart of a pea.
    His dad touted him all over Europe convinced he was the next big thing.
    Sadly for him his dad's the only one with that opinion.
    He is capable of being a match winner but only a couple of games a season.
    He's always scored goals but he's no team player.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast