+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Stoke City Match Thoughts

Good grief 0-2 down , Collins drops a b@llax for the first and we give a penalty away for the second .

Really don't know what to say , what can you say ?

It's a bugger when you find yourself looking at the results for Middlesbrough, Luton, Huddersfield ,Wigan you know it's curtains for us
    Unless we pull ourselves together

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It's a bugger when you find yourself looking at the results for Middlesbrough, Luton, Huddersfield ,Wigan you know it's curtains for us
    Unless we pull ourselves together
    Very different place from the first game exile when we were so impressed by this group of players that day .

Coming away from Oakwell that sunny afternoon you can't believe what's occurred since .

Beggars belief .

Cam Mac pulls one back , game on .

Luke Thomas on , why this lad doesn't start is a mystery to me .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Very different place from the first game exile when we were so impressed by this group of players that day .

Coming away from Oakwell that sunny afternoon you can't believe what's occurred since .

Beggars belief .
    Indeed

i just cant stop laughing this is getting terrible the defending is comical are they blind can they not see the stoke players

Doesn't look as though much defensive training has been going on in the week

Cheerio Murray
    but what am I saying no bugger wants it

This is what the fking spreadsheet is doing and the worst thing is that these prats won't back down on it. They've killed the fans dedicated support and expectations and the club just for a few pieces of gold. What gets me is that a good team in the championship is easier to sell and these Rsoles don't give a fk which lg we're in it just doesn't make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    This is what the fking spreadsheet is doing and the worst thing is that these prats won't back down on it. They've killed the fans dedicated support and expectations and the club just for a few pieces of gold. What gets me is that a good team in the championship is easier to sell and these Rsoles don't give a fk which lg we're in it just doesn't make sense to me
    Can't disagree with that mate , very sad state of affairs .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Dools
    I've said it more than once it's nowt to do with football

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast