+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Stoke City Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Stoke City Match Thoughts

A must win game , if we can't beat Stoke at home then who can we beat ?

I'm tempted to go down but I won't , more than tempted , then I think about these w@nkers running the club and not seeing Daniel Stendel kicking every ball and urging his players on and the temptation subsides .

Stoke have a new manager in charge so there's always the threat of a bounce , we shall see .

Good luck to the young lads out there tomorrow and let's have those three points .

A don't think winning this game is a must , although a win is needed quickly , they have some very good players in their squad , well capable of going on a good run , the new Manager bounce ? That could fire them up , I'm just hoping we can get something tmrw , it's going to be a very stiff task , we don't normally play that well or get results from these type of games , I won't be there again , but wish the Team and Muzza the best , this Stendel departing and lack of credit to him for what he did ,has and will continually pyss me off ,
    Until a creditable explanation is made ? Oakwell will remain a no go area for me

An interesting appointment is Michael O'Neil , can't argue with his minor success with Northern Ireland but his previous experience of club management was gained at Brechin City and Shamrock Rovers .

More than a hint of Chris Coleman here who couldn't halt Sunderland's slide in to League One .

We shall see in due course .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    An interesting appointment is Michael O'Neil , can't argue with his minor success with Northern Ireland but his previous experience of club management was gained at Brechin City and Shamrock Rovers .

More than a hint of Chris Coleman here who couldn't halt Sunderland's slide in to League One .

We shall see in due course .
    We may see tomorrow if he's in charge

I’ll be going down tomorrow but I’m not going down with any enthusiasm.
    My love for the game is being seriously tested at the moment. I dread the thought of watching these lads develop into a decent side only for the better ones being sold off as soon as somebody rattles a few coins and then it’s back to square one. It’s just like a game of snakes and ladders.

Can't see us winning, might get a draw tho. Cmon folks you've seen our defending. Them two goals v brizzle were a joke. And they ain't the worst we've conceded.

I agree with doggydo to some extent, I believe that we have a very good team here individually there are some very good players, as a team they have not yet developed but I think that it is not far away we need to sort out the individual mistakes and who is responsible for marking at corners, set pieces, and we will be ok look at the games we have played and you will find three teams total crap, poor and really good the really good have been against the better teams in this league my only worry is how long will it be to sort out the mistakes and start on our run. remember we were at the bottom of the league at christmas when we got promotion

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Can't see us winning, might get a draw tho. Cmon folks you've seen our defending. Them two goals v brizzle were a joke. And they ain't the worst we've conceded.
    If Murray has any oil in his lamp he will have spent all week both on the training ground & in the "classroom" sorting out man to man marking & basics like having a player on the post[s] when defending set pieces
    I think if Cavare had been on his post that Weimann goal may have been prevented & Dougall should have stuck with Weimann & not let him have an unchallenged free header

She stood there laughing, I put my d1ck in her hand and she laughed no more....

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    She stood there laughing, I put my d1ck in her hand and she laughed no more....
    Stoke fans will be giving it some Delilah Pass

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast