+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: well beaten

well beaten

beh a 1 man hoof the ba team
    embarrasing

Totally ,don't want to start throwing stanes at Mcpake but that was a lame heartless display and how you can get hosed 6-2 and not come out with aggression and desire to put that right I honestly don't know ,starting to not give a fcuk like that squad tonight.

I use to be raging for days after a Derby defeat but not tonight ,on a football note not sure why Shankland didn't end up at Dens last season but I think he will cut it in the SPL....

We were rubbish. Too many players never turned up

Just listened to Mcpakes post match interview ,can't fault their effort ,we created chances wtf...!!! I want my manager making it clear he's fcuking raging with that performance not finding positives in that pish ....

,we created chances

he didnae did he ?

That was brutal, I said to mates we can’t play same team / formation as last three games, it’s to predictable, Utd pressed us up the park due to this passing around the back pish, no service to Hemmings, I blame JMcP for it all, pity that stupid award has bought him so time

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    beh a 1 man hoof the ba team
    embarrasing
    No sure what you think of our team if that's your take on them...

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No sure what you think of our team if that's your take on them...
    We were garbage, they deserved the win.

I was at Dens, not sure what game McPake watched.

We were worse than thec6-2 game , united looked so much fitter faster and more up for it , how you can't be up for derby is beyond me

totally agree wi H/jdfc and mudskipper here

the way we started gave the arabs the tempo to dictate the game,very very poor 1st half by both teams and we were non existent the 2nd half.

how did whats his name stay on the park after giving the baa away so many times il never know,the guy fae hibs?that was the subby all day long when mcpake took mcgowan aff,and within 2mins we had lost another

McPake wasnt at the races tonight
    Last edited by shaded; 08-11-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)