+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: End of an era?

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Which "some people" do you know that are sick of the way the club is run simply because they follow social media? Bet you can't name one...talking b0ll0x s again!
    How do you know how the club is run?
    Terrace chat?
    Media?
    Social media?
    Chat rooms?

What?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    How do you know how the club is run?
    Terrace chat?
    Media?
    Social media?
    Chat rooms?

What?
    Answer MY question...

Also...you say you like the way the club is run...where do you get your info? Straight from Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    He is an idiot.I packed in my season ticket in the summer he took control so social media must have made me do it in 2007.
    So you gave up your season ticket the minute John Hall and crew sold it to a billionaire because you knew what he was.
    I'd never heard of the man until he walked into Newcastle and I'm near 55 years of age.
    So what did you see as the devil?
    Because the fans absolutely loved the man when he first came and no bad press came out about him until the Keegan debacle.

Was it around then?.I stopped because I knew what sort of man he is.He wasnt getting a penny off me.
    How about sharing it?

Others have stopped for different reasons.I wanted nothing more than to be proved wrong but as time goes on I havent been.
    Clearly you didn't if you supposedly knew what the man was.

Take away the running of the club for a minute,I would like to know what Wilf sees in Ashley to back up the fact he loves him.
    Is it the fact he does searches on his workforce,is it the fact a woman gave birth in Shirebrook HQ as she was frightened of having time off or the fact he employs people on zero hrs contracts.Or could it be the fact he hates NUFC fans and shows it anyway possible.(would make sense with him being a mackem tramp)
    The list goes on.
    I don't love him.
    He owns the club I support and am a fan of.
    I am happy to still have a club like Newcastle United. I'd love a bit more but I see his running as stable if not top of the pile effective.
    I see most other clubs in a similar vein so I take normality from that.
    I don't expect things and I don't simply hate someone for no real reasons to hate.

Simple answer.

If I was claiming that, Id agree....but I'm not. You are claiming that I claim that.
    I'm saying some people are, not everyone...and it has nothing to do with who agrees or disagrees with me..
    WILF: "....then really think about this monster that's being created and really think about how you've been dragged into a media and social media frenzied mindset...."

Someone´s telling porkies again.

Answer MY question...

Also...you say you like the way the club is run.
    Your question for what it was, was answered. Accept it as that.

As for me liking the way the club is run. I accept it.
    I'd like a bit more but we all would and so would most other fans of most other clubs...even Man City and Liverpool fans.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    WILF: "....then really think about this monster that's being created and really think about how you've been dragged into a media and social media frenzied mindset...."

Someone´s telling porkies again.
    No porkies, just mere observation.

Your question for what it was, was answered. Accept it as that.

As for me liking the way the club is run. I accept it.
    I'd like a bit more but we all would and so would most other fans of most other clubs...even Man City and Liverpool fans.
    No it wasn't. ..as usual you change things when you are proven wrong. I will leave it there though as you are getting the attention you crave and I was enjoying you getting frustrated as people just ignored you..

No it wasn't. ..as usual you change things when you are proven wrong. I will leave it there though as you are getting the attention you crave and I was enjoying you getting frustrated as people just ignored you..
    Ok no problem.

No porkies, just mere observation.
    Read the whole post (14). You completely contradicted yourself in the space of a couple of posts on the same thread.

Just ignore him.He adores the man and it wastes your time.The line of work I was in at the time I knew all about Mike,the dirty underhanded deals and tricks he pulled,who went and still does go squealing to authorities if he cant get his own way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)