+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the stewarding in the main stand last night

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Go on then I’ll bite.... give me the business sense of your £7million to get out of this league, not even counting this years loss.

I’d happily lose the income from those seats to give us a competitive advantage.
    £7m, lol youre not actually away to try and discuss Uniteds finances are you

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    business sense being 1000 tickets not being bought @ £26 a pop. if you dont put United supporters in the main stand would you sell them to your own fans?
    Why wouldn’t we sell them, you only had 1500 at previous Derby, if we couldn’t we could copy the Arab blueprint and hand them out in schools and pubs

£7m, lol youre not actually away to try and discuss Uniteds finances are you
    Are you saying it’s not £7 million??

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Why wouldn’t we sell them, you only had 1500 at previous Derby, if we couldn’t we could copy the Arab blueprint and hand them out in schools and pubs
    Exactly the DABs gave away 1000s of tickets for the Tannadump derby, many of which remained unused hence the empty spaces at the west end of the Fox stand. FACT (thought I'd better add that as it seems to be a requirement at the end of many quotes over on the Darkside).

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Are you saying it’s not £7 million??
    i've no idea what the figure is?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    then thats exactly what you should do for the last derby at dens J

aye that makes good business sense right enough eh....
    why are you posting on here when you ban Dees from your beaster board you piece of **** racist nonce-lover

love this

Rule shud be if you were one of the 1400 who turned up for the DOON derby and wernae acting like a bubbly bairn you should be tolerated.

But every dab I've encountered since claim they were there aka Celtics Seville calculator so difficult to prove.

Maybe they shud ahh be telt to bolt right enuf.

**** me! Dees talking about financial mismanagement 😂😂😂

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)