+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the stewarding in the main stand last night

the stewarding in the main stand last night

1st time iv ever came across a large queue on the stairs to come out into the stand,pretty dangerous,and needs sorted pretty quickly,it may have been people looking where to sit but jeez they should've been moved away from the stairwell.

you go to the toilet and follow the signs and you end up surrounded by arabs,just how hard would it be to cover the signs and arrow point to where you should go lf they wanted to segregate the stand properly,

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    1st time iv ever came across a large queue on the stairs to come out into the stand,pretty dangerous,and needs sorted pretty quickly,it may have been people looking where to sit but jeez they should've been moved away from the stairwell.

you go to the toilet and follow the signs and you end up surrounded by arabs,just how hard would it be to cover the signs and arrow point to where you should go lf they wanted to segregate the stand properly,
    I was in the Directors Box last night and felt a free for all fight could break out at any time with the venomous exchanges. Quite why we feel the need to still give them main stand seats is anyone’s guess

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I was in the Directors Box last night and felt a free for all fight could break out at any time with the venomous exchanges. Quite why we feel the need to still give them main stand seats is anyone’s guess
    Ssssshh it's a friendly derby.

The reason you give United main stand seats is money. You only had 7000 there last night and a whole load of them were freebies. How any club can have a bogof offer for their biggest crowd of the year is mental. Surely even 1000 punters paying £26 is better than 2000 paying nothing. In this day and age when clubs are struggling its fine doing the 2 free tickets per season but you surely make an exception on derby nights. The thing is the season ticket holders don’t really benefit it’s all the punters who don’t buy tickets normally who do. No one is going to use the bogof offer for any game but the derby. I can’t really see anyone wanting a free ticket for a game vs alloa

pretty much spot on and iv heard exactly the same words from my mates,re the bring a friend
    Last edited by shaded; 09-11-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by portarab View Post
    The reason you give United main stand seats is money. You only had 7000 there last night and a whole load of them were freebies. How any club can have a bogof offer for their biggest crowd of the year is mental. Surely even 1000 punters paying £26 is better than 2000 paying nothing. In this day and age when clubs are struggling its fine doing the 2 free tickets per season but you surely make an exception on derby nights. The thing is the season ticket holders don’t really benefit it’s all the punters who don’t buy tickets normally who do. No one is going to use the bogof offer for any game but the derby. I can’t really see anyone wanting a free ticket for a game vs alloa
    Where was a bogof, you tubes will by pass the truth for your own perverted feelings, the tickets are included in the season tickets, thus they look the dearest in the league, any tickets used on Friday have already been paid for, many tickets will have been used before Friday and many more will be used after Friday, I still have mine to use as do many mates who have season tickets,

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Where was a bogof, you tubes will by pass the truth for your own perverted feelings, the tickets are included in the season tickets, thus they look the dearest in the league, any tickets used on Friday have already been paid for, many tickets will have been used before Friday and many more will be used after Friday, I still have mine to use as do many mates who have season tickets,
    You and your mates still have them for a reason, nobody wants to watch that ****e, not even for free 😂

Turd alert,

Quote Originally Posted by portarab View Post
    I’d be fine with 1,000 empty seats there instead of handing them to Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Turd alert,
    Is that what comes through the tannoy when your ****e team comes out the tunnel? 😂

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)