+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Ebbsfleet FAC1 09.11.19

Get the funk in. Big Ben rings the bell!

Aren't linesmen brilliant?

Sounds like it's been a fun afternoon.

Big Ben Turner!!!! get in there!!!

Gt2s !!

I better explain that... It's a saying up here "Good time to score"... Like as if there's ever a bad time to score.

Anyway, onwards & upwards.

UPIES !
    Last edited by Mark_Ross; 09-11-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Scrub that. 2-3 We'll take it now.

Myles Weston conceded the corner we scored from, about the best thing he did for Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    Myles Weston conceded the corner we scored from, about the best thing he did for Notts.
    Haha happy days!

Last minute winners are the best; not had one for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Probably just me but see it as a moan. Its just a more general point from me about his blind spot with regards to players not signed by him . Not questioning him , just find it a little odd.
    It is odd, I'll give you that, you might as well bring along also-rans and give them the match-side experience. Or perhaps they've gone Christmas shopping.

Ben Turner is the centre-half we've been crying out for over the past six years at least. And now he's getting winning goals too!

Whenever Notts teams have done well in the past, we've had a dominant centre-half. I'm too young to remember the days of Stubbs and Needham, but my experience began with Short and Yates who were obviously legendary, but after that we had Colin Foster for a while, Shaun Murphy, Anders Jacobsen, the combination of Matt Redmile and Gary Strodder, and then Graeme Lee in the Munto season. Of course the legend that is Mike Edwards deserves a mention too, but he wasn't physically as big.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast