+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other games today

Other games today

Can merge it with other thread if necessary.

Everton 1 up against Saints in first 4 minutes.

Chelski up to 2nd after beating Palace in early KO (it was 2-0).

Chelsea looked decent.

Aye - it's weird, i find myself rooting for them a lot of the time. I think it's cos i like Lampard and saw him play as a player.

Burnley just gone 1 up against West Ham.

Posted at 15:2315:23
    Post update
    Southampton 0-1 Everton

No shots, no corners, no clean sheet...no confidence. Southampton are a mess so far.

Watch them win 2-1 now.

Southampton have equalised.

Good-can't stand Everton.

The first 2 paragraphs of the BBC write up on the mackem game made me laugh:

"Sunderland and Gillingham must try again after a dour FA Cup first-round draw at the Stadium of Light.

The sides will replay in Kent a week on Tuesday, after 90 tedious minutes failed to find a winner with both sides scoring thanks to goalkeeping howlers."

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The first 2 paragraphs of the BBC write up on the mackem game made me laugh:

"Sunderland and Gillingham must try again after a dour FA Cup first-round draw at the Stadium of Light.

The sides will replay in Kent a week on Tuesday, after 90 tedious minutes failed to find a winner with both sides scoring thanks to goalkeeping howlers."

A very creditable 7,892 to witness the event, they closed the top tier maybe looking to close another couple of sections so the poor Mackems can go in a huddle and keep warm

Watching the Leicester game.VAR is a joke (in case it hasnt been said before!!!). Guendozy wraps his arm around the Leicester forward's head & pulls him back in the penalty area.Clear pen to all but the 'professionals' in the VAR room !

VAR was ****e for the Sheffield Utd game.

I'm sorry but he was offside because of the size of his feet effectively. . . I'll watch on MoTD and see if it's any clearer but that was a shocker for me

Chelsea look decent every time I see them play...

Also...

They are the only team to beat us since the Leicester game....

We are on a decent run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)