+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today’s games.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    3-1 QOS!!! This could be it boys - win next week when none of the Funsters, Ayr or ICT are playing and we’re away and clear.
    How come no one else is playing but we have a player on international duty and have to play?

Fizzy pop cup next week for ICT who were due to play the Funsters and Ayr have rearranged theirs as they have a few away for the under 21s. We don’t qualify for that with just Shankland away. Still a fantastic opportunity and one we just cannot let out of our grasp. Time to put the foot on the throat of this division at last.

QoTS is a huge game for us now, like f ucking massive. Especially without Shanks. Need to grab this opportunity to go 9 clear and then hopefully start moving away.

I would play Clark no.9 and Smith as no.10 rest of team unchanged

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    QoTS is a huge game for us now, like f ucking massive. Especially without Shanks. Need to grab this opportunity to go 9 clear and then hopefully start moving away.

Good Shout!! 👍

End of the day Clarks an out and out no.9 and Smiths a natural players POTY no.10

Both should grab this chance with both hands

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Absolutely. The team is starting to pick itself now. Which is great - and should stop Robbie's propensity to tinker.

Agree with the poster that mentioned us having to play without our main striker, main player. It does seem unfair considering this is such a critical season for us.

On the plus side, gives an on form Nicky Clark to lead the attack. Which I'm sure he will be eager to do. But, if we were to lose on Saturday and miss out on the title by a point, well, that would be a danger in the heart.

A Carlesberg weekend!

agree with what is being said here, QofS absolutely massive now, I feel like its our biggest so far, real chance to ram home our advantage. Team has to be at it from the first min to the last, and the support has to get behind the team.

I feel a bit sorry for Cammy Smith, as I think he is a decent player, and needs a run in the team to prove himself, but I haven't been impressed in the games he has started. I'd prob start with Pawlett through the centre, I know he is a bit inconsistent, but he has been more effective in the centre supporting the striker with late runs, plus he was instrumental in our two biggest wins 6-2 v Ddee and 6-0 at Morton.

Last i saw re Pawlett was he will be out for a while so anyone with better info, please correct me.

Im torn between getting Appere in the middle, but who fills in at LM? Sorle is my first pick for a game, but if Appere is to be out wide, is Cammy Smith the only option in the middle? What about Super Sub Sam Stanton in behind the striker, which is where i think he is best.

We’ve known Shankland was likely going to be missing for this once he was picked in the previous Scotland squad so you’d like to think that how we’re going to be set up has been well thought out already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)