+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Toon man of the match

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Not much gets me excited about the club these days. But I will be looking forward to the day when Almiron finally gets his first goal. It will be a passionate moment of redemption I'm sure.
    Letís hope we donít have to wait as long as we did for Frank Clark to score!!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Let’s hope we don’t have to wait as long as we did for Frank Clark to score!!!
    He knew my father

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    He knew my father
    He knew mine as well

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    205
    That was in the times when every player had their own little song which supporters went through before the game.
    Frank Clark knew my father.
    Stewie, Stewie, Stewie Barroclough,
    Terry Hibbit on the wing.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    That was in the times when every player had their own little song which supporters went through before the game.
    Frank Clark knew my father.
    Stewie, Stewie, Stewie Barroclough,
    Terry Hibbit on the wing.
    A few more

    Down the field McGarry thundered 5,4,3,2,1

    He,s here heís there heís every phuckin where Jackie Sinclair

    Born of a fisherman from Aberdeen the greatest inside forward that the world has ever seen. His first name is Jimmy second name is Smith

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,645
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    A few more

    Down the field McGarry thundered 5,4,3,2,1

    He,s here he’s there he’s every phuckin where Jackie Sinclair

    Born of a fisherman from Aberdeen the greatest inside forward that the world has ever seen. His first name is Jimmy second name is Smith
    The songs went back years,in my dad's time,Do you ken Hughie Gallagher the wee Scots lad he's the best centre forward Newcastle ever had,if he doesn't score a goal we will put him on the dole and send him back to Scotland in the morning.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,743
    I'll never forget the song about Alan Shoulder.

    Sung to when the mags go marching in song.

    He's not a head,he's not a head...he's not a leg, he's not a leg....he's not an arm or hand or neck.

    He's our own, Alan Shoulder who scores a canny few goals with Peter Withe.......ohhhh Peter Withe, ohhhhhhh Peter Withe......he's the big one up front with Alannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....oh yes oh yes it is Alannnnnnnnnn, it's Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe....and the pair of them score goals.


    I'll never forget it.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'll never forget the song about Alan Shoulder.

    Sung to when the mags go marching in song.

    He's not a head,he's not a head...he's not a leg, he's not a leg....he's not an arm or hand or neck.

    He's our own, Alan Shoulder who scores a canny few goals with Peter Withe.......ohhhh Peter Withe, ohhhhhhh Peter Withe......he's the big one up front with Alannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....oh yes oh yes it is Alannnnnnnnnn, it's Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe....and the pair of them score goals.


    I'll never forget it.
    I have.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'll never forget the song about Alan Shoulder.

    Sung to when the mags go marching in song.

    He's not a head,he's not a head...he's not a leg, he's not a leg....he's not an arm or hand or neck.

    He's our own, Alan Shoulder who scores a canny few goals with Peter Withe.......ohhhh Peter Withe, ohhhhhhh Peter Withe......he's the big one up front with Alannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....oh yes oh yes it is Alannnnnnnnnn, it's Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe....and the pair of them score goals.


    I'll never forget it.
    Christ where did you drag that one up from

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    Christ where did you drag that one up from
    Can't you remember it?

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,379
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    The songs went back years,in my dad's time,Do you ken Hughie Gallagher the wee Scots lad he's the best centre forward Newcastle ever had,if he doesn't score a goal we will put him on the dole and send him back to Scotland in the morning.
    That was sung to the tune of "D'ya ken John Peel" the old Lake District huntsman's song.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •