+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toon man of the match

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Not much gets me excited about the club these days. But I will be looking forward to the day when Almiron finally gets his first goal. It will be a passionate moment of redemption I'm sure.
    Let’s hope we don’t have to wait as long as we did for Frank Clark to score!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Let’s hope we don’t have to wait as long as we did for Frank Clark to score!!!
    He knew my father

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    He knew my father
    He knew mine as well

That was in the times when every player had their own little song which supporters went through before the game.
    Frank Clark knew my father.
    Stewie, Stewie, Stewie Barroclough,
    Terry Hibbit on the wing.

That was in the times when every player had their own little song which supporters went through before the game.
    Frank Clark knew my father.
    Stewie, Stewie, Stewie Barroclough,
    Terry Hibbit on the wing.
    A few more

Down the field McGarry thundered 5,4,3,2,1

He,s here he’s there he’s every phuckin where Jackie Sinclair

Born of a fisherman from Aberdeen the greatest inside forward that the world has ever seen. His first name is Jimmy second name is Smith

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    A few more

Down the field McGarry thundered 5,4,3,2,1

He,s here he’s there he’s every phuckin where Jackie Sinclair

Born of a fisherman from Aberdeen the greatest inside forward that the world has ever seen. His first name is Jimmy second name is Smith
    The songs went back years,in my dad's time,Do you ken Hughie Gallagher the wee Scots lad he's the best centre forward Newcastle ever had,if he doesn't score a goal we will put him on the dole and send him back to Scotland in the morning.

I'll never forget the song about Alan Shoulder.

Sung to when the mags go marching in song.

He's not a head,he's not a head...he's not a leg, he's not a leg....he's not an arm or hand or neck.

He's our own, Alan Shoulder who scores a canny few goals with Peter Withe.......ohhhh Peter Withe, ohhhhhhh Peter Withe......he's the big one up front with Alannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....oh yes oh yes it is Alannnnnnnnnn, it's Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe....and the pair of them score goals.

I'll never forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

He's not a head,he's not a head...he's not a leg, he's not a leg....he's not an arm or hand or neck.

He's our own, Alan Shoulder who scores a canny few goals with Peter Withe.......ohhhh Peter Withe, ohhhhhhh Peter Withe......he's the big one up front with Alannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....oh yes oh yes it is Alannnnnnnnnn, it's Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe....and the pair of them score goals.

I'll never forget it.
    I have.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

I'll never forget it.
    Christ where did you drag that one up from

Christ where did you drag that one up from
    Can't you remember it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)