+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Conway SMILED

[QUOTE=Young_Nudger;39360634]I would guess that he smiled because the 4th goal made his decision about the managers job easier to make.[/QUOTE ???? In what way ?

Patchy performance again. Mostly just not good enough in the first half. No idea what Collins was doing for the first goal. Thomas made an imediate impact and we rallied after half time then they scored again and again. We kept at them. Schmidt at least scored his first ? I cant remember MoM being announced. I think they were all good and bad but not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I would guess that he smiled because the 4th goal made his decision about the managers job easier to make.
    I'd suggest looking outside of the club for decent applicants is probably the last thing he needed .

One would have thought that there would have been a replacement in mind before sacking Stendel. That was weeks ago. WEEKS ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    One would have thought that there would have been a replacement in mind before sacking Stendel. That was weeks ago. WEEKS ffs!
    There isn't a replacement for Daniel Stendel Linz and there lies their problem .

When I say there isn't a replacement what I mean is that there isn't anyone on the list of applicants who even comes close to his credentials .

They've fecked up and don't they know it .

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I would guess that he smiled because the 4th goal made his decision about the managers job easier to make.
    The decision about the manager's job is an impossible one.
    No decent manager would touch it because the situation is unmanageable.
    No manager could work under these restraints.
    Get ready for a succession of unknown foreign managers with no experience that they can manipulate.
    I guarantee they won't be on 4 year contracts because that would mean paying them off.

Either that or they have a cunning plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    The decision about the manager's job is an impossible one.
    No decent manager would touch it because the situation is unmanageable.
    No manager could work under these restraints.
    Get ready for a succession of unknown foreign managers with no experience that they can manipulate.
    I guarantee they won't be on 4 year contracts because that would mean paying them off.
    Any ownership who were here for the right reasons Hodger would have backed Daniel Stendel to the hilt .

That man was capable of more than just cementing a place in the championship .

It's one of the greatest tragedies I ever seen in my time supporting this club , we were on to something with Daniel .

They simply just don't get it and clearly they never will .

Anyone with this clubs true interests at heart would pick the phone up and call Daniel Stendel .

Admit they've fecked up , back him in January with what he feels he needs and back him again if we fall short which I think we will and give him the opportunity to once again get us back up from league one .

I might even have a bit of respect for them if they did that and move on from this seasons debacle .

Has that ever happened in the history of football? Would Daniel come back?

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    Has that ever happened in the history of football? Would Daniel come back?
    What we know is that Daniel loves this club , town and its fans .

If the owner's were to offer the olive branch , change direction then I personally feel he would come back .

It does happen Linz , hasn't Fergie junior gone back to Peterborough for the third time , it's twice at the least .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast