+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Tricky and John..

FAO Tricky and John..

PROPER CLARETS 3 PRETEND CLARETS 0 ..bragging rights to Alfie..haha

You lads took one he'll of a beating,lucky it wasn't six or seven..lol

Seriously though you was Phookin awful.. What's going wrong at West Ham..

Oh by the way , your goalie is a clown.. Made some good saves though..

I thought I would cheer myself up after watching Spurs scrape a draw against an unlucky Sheff Utd. so I went on KUMB forum. Lots of funny posts but my favourite one was;

"Just watched the 'highlights'. Thought we were playing quite well until I realised that we weren't the team in claret & blue" .

How did those Sheff Ure scumbags look Dave, did they deserve a point today to be honest ?.

And Alf v Tricky eh, yes today was a battle of the clarets, who gets to sup the most claret tonight eh lads ?.

How did those Sheff Ure scumbags look Dave, did they deserve a point today to be honest ?.

Sheff were the better team and should have won but that's football for you! You missed out on the predictions today.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Sheff were the better team and should have won but that's football for you! You missed out on the predictions today.
    I DID the preds Dave, but I cant have sent them properly. My mistake, but I really did think Id sent them yesterday.

The clown is our manager.
    Enjoy your gloating.