+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying tickets online

Buying tickets online

Hi all,

The Barrow game will be my first since the Coventry playoff debacle. I just looked at buying a ticket online, but it said something about needing a customer number (or maybe membership number). This comes after I've chosen the seat but before I get to the payment options. I've already logged in using my email and password, so this number, whatever it is, is new to me. Any ideas how/where you get it, or why?

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Or perhaps I should ask, why do I have to be so retarded?

Slack

Just call the ticket office and collect before the game.
    I always do this with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hatrick View Post
    ...if you don't mind queuing 20 or 30 minutes, in November/December in the rain, or January/February in the snow and ice.

The ticket office will be able to help with your membership number.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hatrick View Post
    I always do this with no issues.
    I'm out of the country, so it's not ideal calling them. But if that's the only option... Again, why can't it be easier?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I'm out of the country, so it's not ideal calling them. But if that's the only option... Again, why can't it be easier?
    I just checked and if you don’t already have a membership number you will need to contact the ticket office. I’m assuming you could do this by email rather than having to phone in?

Email: ticketoffice@nottscountyfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I just checked and if you don’t already have a membership number you will need to contact the ticket office. I’m assuming you could do this by email rather than having to phone in?

Email: ticketoffice@nottscountyfc.co.uk
    Ooh thanks for this. I'll give it a try.

If it's your first time buying one since the new system was introduced you won't have a customer number. As above, contact by phone / e-mail and collect from Ticket Collection Point, next to Executive Box entrance, no need to queue at the Ticket windows.

edit; or ask someone to get one and meet them in the pub.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Ooh thanks for this. I'll give it a try.
    Let me know how that goes slack, I may follow suit for the boreham match.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    ...if you don't mind queuing 20 or 30 minutes, in November/December in the rain, or January/February in the snow and ice.

The ticket office will be able to help with your membership number.
    Not sure which queue you are in Laxton, never waited more than 5.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    If it's your first time buying one since the new system was introduced you won't have a customer number. As above, contact by phone / e-mail and collect from Ticket Collection Point, next to Executive Box entrance, no need to queue at the Ticket windows.

edit; or ask someone to get one and meet them in the pub.
    And as asked - why does it have to be so difficult? I can buy cinema, concert, airline tickets, book hotels, buy expensive stuff on-line without any of the hassle of physically having to go nearer than my computer keyboard. Why doesn't the system simply offer an on-line registration, issue a customer number and allow the supporter to then buy a ticket?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast